Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Again :thud: :thud:

FAILED_10.jpg

Next your probably want statues based in Liefelds work :lol

Hey I didn't say I would love it. It would be cool new direction compare to what we have been seeing. Maybe he might sell a new record of copies? He did for x force, so who knows. We should give him a chance. We might even be surprise at what we get. :)

I think people would complain about the neck seam. So I doubt SS does a CoH . Unless they give her a neckband, but that's not a common WW costume design element, but it's on the New 52 design.

I wonder this too, but I think SS can pull it off with good paint jobs.

I'm still a huge fan of Jim Lee and when a new JLA comes out with his artwork it's the first comic I read, and here's why:

justiceleague-wondy-kicks-supermans-ass.jpg

jl3.jpg

jim_lee__s_wonder_woman_by_bongiuovi-d3bzchd.jpg

justiceleague12-3e2op2.jpg

justiceleague12-4msa5h.jpg

Last edited:

Looks pretty good, but I've always been a fan of his art not the idea of a reboot.

I like lee's version, always have, but I still prefer AH over his.

A lot of people loves Liefeld's art at one time. Mainly when he was being inked by McFarlene. I would never judge anyone who loved/loves his work, but it is NOT my cup of tea.

maybe rob can take over the art for wonder woman.

You're dead to me. :nana: ;)

But seriously...I gotta agree with Spidey976, I won't judge you or anyone else for liking Liefeld's work. I have a couple of friends who love his work.

I just don't like his art, but that's me.

I'll judge him! To Arkham with him!! :lol

and a nice WW by Adam Hughes

b3fec92a.jpg

I love me some AH. No one draws sexier women than Hughes IMHO. A Perez influence on this piece would be mighty alrighty in my book too. He is a huge favorite of mine as well.

while we wait.. WW by Terry Dodson.

aa9798a8.jpg

and a nice WW by Adam Hughes

b3fec92a.jpg

I like the first image, but I really dislike the second. Her body looks a bit weird and her face is especially strange looking. To each their own though.

If you guys are gonna spam this thread with fugly AH! WW images, I gotta counter balance it with some beautiful Turner

batman_dc_comics_superman_wonder_wo.jpg

Wonder_Woman_by_ExPR.jpg

Kara__Wonder_Woman_2.jpg

If you guys are gonna spam this thread with fugly AH! WW images, I gotta counter balance it with some beautiful Turner

Wonder_Woman_by_ExPR.jpg

Kara__Wonder_Woman_2.jpg

:goodpost: That is what I am talking about Turner takes the cake every time for me.

Wonder_Woman_by_ExPR.jpg

Kara__Wonder_Woman_2.jpg

Thanks that's what I want to see! :D I still like that other early action pose artwork better, not AH. But I forgot his name. but this is great too.

Back