Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

while we wait.. here is a nice WW by Artgerm.

713142e0.jpg

Love Artgerm's stuff, and I'm usually more of a traditionalist.:clap

Yeah' so am I.. but Artgerm really did a nice WW so had to show it.I know you can appreciate a couple of original 60's George Tuska newspaper comic strips.And a drawing I got from him in the 80's.GT passed away a few years back.I saw him at SDCC and Wondercon a few times,he was always super nice.

20e8fbdb.jpg

91f61584.jpg

56b2f70b.jpg

Yeah' so am I.. but Artgerm really did a nice WW so had to show it.I know you can appreciate a couple of original 60's George Tuska newspaper comic strips.And a drawing I got from him in the 80's.GT passed away a few years back.I saw him at SDCC and Wondercon a few times,he was always super nice.

20e8fbdb.jpg

91f61584.jpg

56b2f70b.jpg

Oh yeah, Tuska was awesome. A Couple years back I got introduced to Herb Trimpe and Bob Layton by a friend of mine. Crazy some of the stories you can hear if you just sit and listen to them talk.

Oh yeah, Tuska was awesome. A Couple years back I got introduced to Herb Trimpe and Bob Layton by a friend of mine. Crazy some of the stories you can hear if you just sit and listen to them talk.

That must have been pretty cool meeting Herb and Bob in a more candid setting.Did Bob ever talk about being Wally Woods flunky.Probably a lot of stories about Marvel pages on the floor and coffee stains.Herb's Hulk run is legend.

Neal Adams did some nice WW stories and art.And had some nice runs on Batman,Green Lantern,Green Arrow and X-Men.

Not mine..found this online awhile back nice NA drawing.
68da6202.jpg

Dont like that one for a statue

That must have been pretty cool meeting Herb and Bob in a more candid setting.Did Bob ever talk about being Wally Woods flunky.Probably a lot of stories about Marvel pages on the floor and coffee stains.Herb's Hulk run is legend.

Neal Adams did some nice WW stories and art.And had some nice runs on Batman,Green Lantern,Green Arrow and X-Men.

Not mine..found this online awhile back nice NA drawing.
68da6202.jpg

No, They both had stories about crazy stuff they did to meet deadlines and of course editorial slave drivers. It was a cool memory though, something I'll never forget, I've been lucky enough to have a few cool moments with people in the comics industry.

Love Neal Adams. I have to say if you ever get a chance check out some of his Green Lantern paintings. Absolutely stunning.

Liefeld happened. :gah:

Huh? Im a. Huge rob liefeld fan. His artwork is amazing. I know a few people hates it but hey it made him very rich. So I guess he had quite a bit of fans to buy his artwork. I sure did and I loved how he was on life styles of the rich and famous. He's the man. Well and Jim lee, silvestri, and now I love mcfarlanes art much better than back then. :clap the image art was the reason why I started collecting comics for artwork.

Huh? Im a. Huge rob liefeld fan. His artwork is amazing. I know a few people hates it but hey it made him very rich. So I guess he had quite a bit of fans to buy his artwork. I sure did and I loved how he was on life styles of the rich and famous. He's the man. Well and Jim lee, silvestri, and now I love mcfarlanes art much better than back then. :clap the image art was the reason why I started collecting comics for artwork.

cap.jpeg

tumblr_lzxcciUiLn1r34y4ho1_500.jpg

draw-anything-236.gif

.....That is all....

That's not Liefeld, it's Mike Deodato Jr., that was not one of his better drawings of Artemis. :lol

WonderWomansq.jpg
Are you sure, that looks like Liefeld to me? :stick

Same exact artist....no? Look at the arch back on both art?
905049-artemis_as_wonderwoman_super.jpg

tumblr_lzxcciUiLn1r34y4ho1_500.jpg

That is Rob Liefelds signature look on all his female drawings.
cap.jpeg

draw-anything-236.gif

.....That is all....

:lol fantastic art :monkey1

You can't compare Liefeld to Jim Lee, Silvestri or McFarlane. He's not even in the same league as them.

Last edited:
Back