Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Are you sure, that looks like Liefeld to me? :stick

Same exact artist....no? Look at the arch back on both art?
905049-artemis_as_wonderwoman_super.jpg

tumblr_lzxcciUiLn1r34y4ho1_500.jpg

That is Rob Liefelds signature look on all his female drawings.

:lol fantastic art :monkey1

You can't compare Liefeld to Jim Lee, Silvestri or McFarlane. He's not even in the same league as them.

I know he's different, not as good as the others. But it's cool looking art. I'm not a big fan of the new liefeld style art. But I love his x force art. It's funny how some of mikes art is in there too. Mike was actually a pretty good artist and story teller.

Deodato is nowhere near as bad as Liefield. Artemis was not anatomically realistic, but Liefield's grasp of anatomy is downright retarded, and ugly to boot.

I always thought the art in The Contest was rough, and obviously burdened by 90's esthetics, but my god...Liefield was the real thing and it's an atrocity. I have so much more respect for Deodato's art now.

Huh? Im a. Huge rob liefeld fan. His artwork is amazing. I know a few people hates it but hey it made him very rich. So I guess he had quite a bit of fans to buy his artwork. I sure did and I loved how he was on life styles of the rich and famous. He's the man. Well and Jim lee, silvestri, and now I love mcfarlanes art much better than back then. :clap the image art was the reason why I started collecting comics for artwork.

You're insane.

while we wait... a WW from Douglas Shuler deviantart the digital kind.

a114e73a.jpg

And Jim Lee Infinite Crisis #1 without the Titles.I like Jim's angry WW.Good Pose.

0f5fbc73.jpg

Huh? Im a. Huge rob liefeld fan. His artwork is amazing. I know a few people hates it but hey it made him very rich. So I guess he had quite a bit of fans to buy his artwork. I sure did and I loved how he was on life styles of the rich and famous. He's the man. Well and Jim lee, silvestri, and now I love mcfarlanes art much better than back then. :clap the image art was the reason why I started collecting comics for artwork.

You have got to be ****ing kidding :lol

while we wait... a WW from Douglas Shuler deviantart the digital kind.

a114e73a.jpg

And Jim Lee Infinite Crisis #1 without the Titles.I like Jim's angry WW.Good Pose.

0f5fbc73.jpg

No on the first one, and that's one my favorite WW covers of all time it's just damn near perfect :rock, I still want a museum pose for Diana.

I guess both of them went to art school together. :wink1:

That's why both are great artists. :clap may not be the best, but still rob sold millions and is still a great image artists in my book. Those image days was the best. I do agree the capt America he did. Let's forget about that one and remember his awsome x force art. :1-1:

That's why both are great artists. :clap may not be the best, but still rob sold millions and is still a great image artists in my book. Those image days was the best. I do agree the capt America he did. Let's forget about that one and remember his awsome x force art. :1-1:

:cuckoo: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:1-1:

I'm sorry, selling millions doesn't make you a great artist. It just shows that people will buy anything.

That's why 98�° had a music, and I use the term loosely, career.

I'm sorry, selling millions doesn't make you a great artist. It just shows that people will buy anything.

That's why 98�° had a music, and I use the term loosely, career.

Who? :lol :lol

I really hope that you're just trying to push buttons, cause if you're not the you would have officially lost it and would have to be delt with, to Arkham with you. :thwak:thwak

I really hope that you're just trying to push buttons, cause if you're not the you would have officially lost it and would have to be delt with, to Arkham with you. :thwak:thwak

I really do like robs art. To me it's part of the great epic 90s image era. At the time the artwork was everything. The image guys was pretty much made of great artists like all the co founders. Too bad they broke apart. Sad isn't it. I still remember the great characters rob created like chapel the first killer of spawn! Until they change the story. :( but I will admit I really didn't like some of robs characters. Some were great and some I didn't like too much. But the one he created everyone love is remember CABLE from the x-men!!!!! :clap every time I see cable I remember rob liefeld. maybe rob can take over the art for wonder woman. I don't know if I would like it. But it would be very exciting to see his newer art style.

I really do like robs art. To me it's part of the great epic 90s image era. At the time the artwork was everything. The image guys was pretty much made of great artists like all the co founders. Too bad they broke apart. Sad isn't it. I still remember the great characters rob created like chapel the first killer of spawn! Until they change the story. :( but I will admit I really didn't like some of robs characters. Some were great and some I didn't like too much. But the one he created everyone love is remember CABLE from the x-men!!!!! :clap every time I see cable I remember rob liefeld. maybe rob can take over the art for wonder woman. I don't know if I would like it. But it would be very exciting to see his newer art style.

Again :thud: :thud:

FAILED_10.jpg

Next your probably want statues based in Liefelds work :lol

I still love this one. I don't like action poses for statues but this one still is my favorite. I hope SS shocks us and give us a ex head. :pray:

I think people would complain about the neck seam. So I doubt SS does a CoH . Unless they give her a neckband, but that's not a common WW costume design element, but it's on the New 52 design.

Back