Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
58794919.jpg

November 1st, January 11th, either way?? There are many people who ordered feb 13th who have received nothing, myself included. Even by their own methods this doesn't make sense. Why bother ordering direct, this just doesn't seem like logical customer service. I'm not fussed about flex over full pay within the same general ordering time frame, but this is a little insulting. I'm thinking its a joke, look at join date and posts.

Last month but just the regular version if that helps. I'm wait listed for the Exclusive.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Last month but just the regular version if that helps. I'm wait listed for the Exclusive.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause any trouble.

No worries. Thanks for clarifying. I think Smooth Criminal's Ex converted and he went on the wait list on Dec 28. You might get a conversion if you stay on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Wonder Woman EX. Let me just start by saying she's perfect!!! Only imperfection is a tiny flesh tone bleed that is so tiny you wouldn't notice it on the right hand holding the spear, except I knew to look for it from hearing about it on here. Mine is even smaller of a bleed than others, almost perfect. Eyes are perfect. I used Tri-Flo lubricant on all the pinned parts except for the foot because that fit into the base easily. The other parts, particularly the hair, and the left hand (both EX and Reg part) took some work to get them in, and hence the need for the lubricant. Let me just say, I HATE pins. Why they couldn't use magnets is beyond me. It felt like assembling a custom statue at some moments. Once they were lubed up, they fit perfectly. She's amazing, and came out great. My shield at some points makes a slight creaking sound if you squeeze it slightly, as it's hollow, and I guess as it's plastic it's not perfect. Bottom line, she's a winner.

Back