Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me when I realize I didn't order her:

alien-happy-sad-o.gif

The right eye (her left) is a smidge to the left. Do you have a straight ahead view of her? How's the rest of the body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rest is perfect,just the eyes are bugging me a little.No no other pics I'm at work now.

You could ask, but I'd probably be wary about getting a body in worse condition. They'll probably offer you credit. I'm pretty sure the eyes are decals.

It should be a very easy fix with the Archer Eye decals. Plus with how the eyes are sculpted, it should be very easy to place them on the flat surface. Just use a glossy white for a base coat, then use water and a fine paint brush to transfer the decals and adjust the positioning. Then use Future Shine to gloss it up.

No worries. Thanks for clarifying. I think Smooth Criminal's Ex converted and he went on the wait list on Dec 28. You might get a conversion if you stay on it.

Thx, that gives me hope for a conversion.

At 3500 pieces I thought I 'might' have a chance. Although, I'm not exactly sure what I'll do with 2 Wonder Womans, err Women, err...

Regards,
Nels

The rest is perfect,just the eyes are bugging me a little.No no other pics I'm at work now.

Yeah, I'd just go with the decals. It sucks, but since her head is attached to her body, I'd highly doubt they'll send out a full replacement for something so small. They'll likely offer a credit, but they're handpainted, so they'll say there's nothing better in their stock...and they could be right. Zod used the decals on his Catwoman and they looked great after! I've got no abilities in that department either, but he gave me hope that if I needed to do it, it's possible!

That also looks like a horribly angled picture, which probably makes it look a bit worse, but yes, eyes are always a main focal point, so it's definitely something we all hope to avoid!

If you're not happy then go with the decals. I've had zero experience doing mods to statues and it was way easier than I was expecting. Maybe see about getting a credit and it'll pay for the paint and decals. I think I was out-of-pocket $10 for decals and paint and it took me 15 minutes to have green correctly placed eyes on my Catwoman PF. I no longer fear the wonky eyes!

Back