Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been charged. And I got the Shipping Soon notice last week.... And it says "Item Shipping Soon...." I was a Flexpayer...

qtr9wvgsujidg5zri4im.gif

OK, so there is hope that it actually is coming soon and not in 5-7 weeks. Great!

Since all of the pics started showing up, I've been excited to have her actually ship.

Got this Today. I'm a full payer!

Your pre-order of the Wonder Woman - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE (3001151) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 5-7 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

Please review your shipping address and payment information below. If you need to update your information please log into your online account.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 5-7 weeks!
:horror :slap :computer

Oh Well. What are you going to do? She'll get here eventually! . :dance

Ditto. Found the "approximately" 5-7 week notice a little funny tho. And my account stills says processing.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so hopeful. We can easily get another email in 5 weeks stating another delay. These emails mean nothing until you get an email with the tracking number.

My friend and I both just got the 5-7 week email. It's a carrot. The port issue is even more so all over the news, it seems. Right? Heard on Fox Business Channel yesterday that the California port of recent mention specifically is shut down, and the news SPECIFICALLY highlighted how China imports are sitting idle in their containers. I'm surprised anyone is getting anything.

Sideshow said something about negotiating with some of the dockworkers for SOME of their shipments to come. I thought I saw something like that in a Sideshow e-mail. That's probably why the releases are trickling out. Luck of the draw, it seems.

And to think, if there wasn't a port issue, this PF would've shipped relatively on time, huh?

Sideshow said something about negotiating with some of the dockworkers for SOME of their shipments to come. I thought I saw something like that in a Sideshow e-mail. That's probably why the releases are trickling out. Luck of the draw, it seems.

And to think, if there wasn't a port issue, this PF would've shipped relatively on time, huh?

Would've had it before Christmas

also got the 5-7 week. Recieved the same for Batman and it shipped 2 weeks later. Luck at the port is what will determine the actual shipping timeframe

weeks 7 that Monday April 6, 2015...we should get her before that date!...lol

Back