World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow ! that trailer was sick.
[ame]https://youtu.be/wvYXoyxLv64[/ame]

and people saying that wow sucks they can go **** them selfs.
tierd of the kids in this board.

^ But is there anything you don't like? :lol

It's okay to admit that some things simply aren't that great anymore.

I had like, 300 days played time on my main character when I quit over a year ago. :lol

And just about every one of the 20-30 friends I had quit about the same time.

I log back on every once in a while to see if they're on...none have been on since the Cataclysm. :monkey2

Hopefully, they are saving their cool ideas for the next installment (warcraft 4 I hope...one can hope at least)...saving all the cool "lore friendly" stuff for that...pandas have been a blizzard inside joke / april fools concept for a long time. Now its real, its obvious that they decided to go with a more comical / alternate route. Its still lore of course as its coming from blizzard...but compared to the original storyline - especially war3 to frozen throne...its been a downhill fall.

Was done with WOW after Rank 13, topping arenas and getting bored but that's a great trailer : )

Always loved using the Pandaren Brewmaster in Warcraft 3.

Can't wait for a Warcraft PF too.

Was done with WOW after Rank 13, topping arenas and getting bored but that's a great trailer : )

Always loved using the Pandaren Brewmaster in Warcraft 3.

Can't wait for a Warcraft PF too.

I would totally buy a bad ass Orc PF. It wouldn't match anything but I don't think I would care.

Trash it all you want guys, but it's no denying that Blizz put alot of effort in this one, right out of the gate.
Seems like a huge leap over Cataclysm and making up for alot of things.

There is just so much to do and so many different approaches and storyline things going on etc.
Just alot of content. Those that are still playing or coming back to check this out I think might be pretty impressed overall.

I did the Theramore event already and just waiting for the expansion to drop. Take my time, get back into the world, explore each new zone fully, hit 90 and enjoy.

Check this out:

[ame]https://youtu.be/vOeUvGrugbc[/ame]

warcraft__headshot_compilation_by_kay_ness-d32tagh.jpg

Why is my account always banned. Damn hackers. :lol

Do they have the 10 day free trial like they did with Cata?

That wasn't intentional--the game graphics are pretty good for the year it came out, they just never improved them.

Umm.. Yes, it was. The game was released at the same time as Everquest 2. Wow took some heat from the mmo community for looking, "cartoony" however, this was done to keep it in sync with Warcraft 2 and 3, as well as make it work on a wider range of pc's.

for those unfamiliar with it, an Early days screenshot of Everquest 2
9-eq2-screenshots-8.jpg

Last edited:
Back