World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So?? Is anyone playing MoP??

I am and I'm loving it. It's good to be back.

Really love the effort they put into these new zones so far.
I like to take my time. I am still in the first zone - Jade Forest.
And it's pretty good. BIG. Lots to do, lots of quests, lots of storyline.

It's just cool to be riding around, and you see a temple or something way up high in the mountains, and once you find your way up there, you discover, this whole huge hidden monestary community or something.

The game so far is bringing a nice sense of wonder back to me.
Again, this is just my impression of the first zone.
Taking my time leveling and doing all the quests.

I'm only 86 still.

Almost ready to move forward to the next zone.

Oh dear I bought the expansion and re-signed up but all I STILL find myself doing is losing time waiting for the Time Lost Proto Drake. :(

Oh dear I bought the expansion and re-signed up but all I STILL find myself doing is losing time waiting for the Time Lost Proto Drake. :(

LOl.

gonna hit 90 first, then i'll consider going back for that.

speaking of which. REaly REALY loving this expansion. great lore, great art, GREAT MUSIC.

Loving it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Classic.

I ordered the CE on Amazon but I don't plan to play it as I'm really enjoying Guild Wars 2 right now and I really don't have much interest in MoP.

Before you ask I bought it because I have all the other CEs and I must have them all. :panic:

REVIEW

Yep, just like I thought.

One of the BEST expansions yet.

The best questing and content yet.
WOW still the king. Sorry other MMO's. :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/4HyLpBxmWr4[/ame]

anybody playing horde and want to add me as real id friend? would love to do some cross realm dungeons and or lfr with you all. Also Im a healer so if you are dps you will get faster ques as well :yess:

I ended up coming back to wow when mists of pandaria hit. I love it so far. I quit after cataclysm came out because cata was terrible. Though I did hear it got a little better

I was the 6th-7th person in my server to get the TLPD, back in summer 09. And I didn't even have to kill it.

I was doing Tourny dailies and saw him fly by but my health was too low to risk attacking from that height. So I follow him until I saw a Nelf hunter up ahead. :horror I panicked, took a shot (my main's a hunter), fell, died. When I came to my body the TLPD was dead and the Nelf had killed it. :(

...but he attacked immediately after me, so the kill never reset and I got the loot. :rotfl

MoP is the first expansion that I have resisted returning to WoW for since release.

As a recovering WoW obsessive, i Still love the game, but I just don't have time for it anymore, at least to play it the way I know I need to (far too much).

Glad people are enjoying it though.

I was the 6th-7th person in my server to get the TLPD, back in summer 09. And I didn't even have to kill it.

I was doing Tourny dailies and saw him fly by but my health was too low to risk attacking from that height. So I follow him until I saw a Nelf hunter up ahead. :horror I panicked, took a shot (my main's a hunter), fell, died. When I came to my body the TLPD was dead and the Nelf had killed it. :(

...but he attacked immediately after me, so the kill never reset and I got the loot. :rotfl

:lol That's awesome!

A friend of mine had just started camping for the drake about a month before I got mine. I remember when he logged on after I obtained mine, I linked the proto drake to him and he put me on ignore. :lol

I've been running around Org on a trial acc and I think I'ma start playing again. Or at least try MoP out. I noticed Blizzard merged a ton of severs or something? Those panther mounts are pretty cool also.

hit 90, going to start farming the phoenix mount from the old tempest keep now.

Time has come to solo Kael'Thas

My one regret with WoW is that I never really did any of the big dungeons; no MC, no Onyxia, no Illidan, no Kael'Thas, no Arthas and so on...

Back