X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she looks cute, great es, sold out already, had no interest in this piece but congrats to those that wanted her and got her to keep (not flip:lol).

i just hope ssc has learned a lesson with these larger than life es's and keep up the more limited es.

she looks cute, great es, sold out already, had no interest in this piece but congrats to those that wanted her and got her to keep (not flip:lol).

i just hope ssc has learned a lesson with these larger than life es's and keep up the more limited es.

I second that. :lecture

:lecture

Hopefully SS stays the course with low ES's in the future.

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: X-23 Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 20 – 25 Days

To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse

Est. ship weight (US): 8 lbs.

Est. dimensional weight

(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 11 lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the X-23 Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72151) from our Marvel collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 20–25 days.

Got my notice too!! :joy Her and Black Queen are gonna be coming pretty much back to back. :D These will probably be the last two major pieces I get this year so I'm especially excited.

I got my notice for the exclusive as well. I can't wait for her and Black Queen to arrive!

This one got the ax a while ago. I'm interested to see her in hand though.

I liked the overall look despite knowing little about the character but I had to restructure to free funds for SDCC items and this one was one of the first on the block.

tonystark.jpg

This one and Black Queen were the two I made sure I had money put aside for. I'm a big fan of Wolverine, so X-23 was pretty much a given. How can you not have the female version of him in your collection. :D

Back