X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pics shown really don't do any justice to this piece. If you cancel or keep it, either way someone will enjoy this piece.

i cancelled mine after seeing it in person at sd. the face is all messed up. it looks like she has had a stroke. the studio pics on the sideshow site hides this flaw pretty well.

i cancelled mine after seeing it in person at sd. the face is all messed up. it looks like she has had a stroke. the studio pics on the sideshow site hides this flaw pretty well.

Yes!! That is exactly how to describe it. I was thinking the same thing.

This statue has a butterface.....Cancel.

Yeah, when I saw the faces of 23 and Emma upclose at the con, for some reason a old ET episode came to mind... it was a special on excessive plastic surgery and Adult Film stars.

Wow. It looks like she struck this pose and then someone hit her in the face with a frying pan. Bad form SS, bad form.....:(

I don't know it's like a smirk to me. I saw a few pics taken at the angle I would probably display it and it looked fine.

you know, it actually looks ok in some of the photographs with the flash on...but still, them eyes!:google...........*shudders*

I don't hate this piece but i never liked it cause i'm not a fan of the character but to me it looks like shes just giving a "smirk" like everyone else has said....and the eyes are no worse then the she hulk commiquette :lol

Back