X-Men 3 Juggernaut Maquette new high price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That just means one thing, people are desperate for a Juggernaut PF ( note to sideshow), especially when they're bidding near $1,000 on a inaccurate X3 MOVIE juggernaut :horror .

Is this one that good?

About as good as X3 "naked" Beast. Tee heh, someone here should put NB up on ebay and see how much it goes for.

Last edited:
I can't believe somebody is paying that amount of money for that statue. It sure is big, but the movie sucked. :lol

one price/auction means nothing. It's just two guys who don't know what they are doing. I'll be surprised if the next once go for that price. Let's see how much this one go for:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220239214962

roockies! :monkey1 for that type of money he could of got the CAP. AMERICA PF

don't you hate when you're watching something and a new-B comes a long and jacks up the price with 2-3 days left? i'm like WTF are you doing? but i guess everyone goes thru it:D:D

That just means one thing, people are desperate for a Juggernaut PF ( note to sideshow), especially when they're bidding near $1,000 on a inaccurate X3 MOVIE juggernaut :horror .

About as good as X3 "naked" Beast. Tee heh, someone here should put NB up on ebay and see how much it goes for.

It was not supposed to based of the final movie look but pre-visualization of the character from 2D-3D by the movie pre-production team, so it's accurate to what they came up with, here's the write up on sideshow website:

Sideshow said:

Probably not, I think this was a bidding war gone bad between a couple of people with too much money and pride to lose. Unless this sets the bar and more people ACTUALLY try to get this piece, the value should not jump.

The proto pics on SS's website make it look badass... but after seeing it in person, I lost interest.

The flat paintjob really sucks... too bad, cause it's an awesome sculpt.

Back