XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already bought a large square glass reflective coffee table that I will put it on in the cave

This looks amazing but where do you display this? It's massive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The question is not do I have the room for this but HOW do I make room for this xD no more sitting space ! No more TV its worth it !

For me to display this, I will have to break my rule of no collectibles outside of the den/guest room. That said, this large area next to the stairs of my entry way has always screamed for some large artwork.... I think this/these dios would be worthy.... The orchids all died years ago :/

DSC03111.jpg

Good spot unless you get drunk one day and trip, pushing it off the ledge. :horror :lol

Good spot unless you get drunk one day and trip, pushing it off the ledge. :horror :lol

Yikes, I'd be more worried about the condition of my aging body than the dio if that happened, as the landing is hard tile LOL

Actually, after measuring, I'm not sure I could even fit two dios on there... it's only 7'8" x 3'4"...

Well, so much for that :( :(

10933747_1554030621484298_3615604379803007741_n.jpg

Folks, it's been a sad day for us... due to reasons we aren't at liberty to disclose, we have been asked to put a hard stop to all X-Men characters for now. That means Cable can't be released, and neither can the awesome Sentinel Diorama which we've all been so looking forward to. Still, we continue to have faith that this isn't an indefinite red light forever and you can have our promise we will be back to producing these dream pieces once the coast is clear - no matter how long it takes!

I'm super sad. Can't believe such an awesome piece may never be made. This only happened to me once before when I ordered a 1/4 Sephiroth only to have production killed. I actually tried to barter with square enix to buy the prototype :lol

Back