XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HaHa! That's part of it. But I do mean her overall physique, tho. I want her to look really good.

The reason why I think this set can be more epic is because of rogue and gambit, and omg its jubilee rarest statue ever!
I hope I wil be able to order this in one go xD it wil be epic but it wil hurt my wallet to the point of no more 1/4 for a while so that being said XM for the love of god dont make a kitty Pryde 1/4 and dark phoenix or you wil kill me :D

The reason why I think this set can be more epic is because of rogue and gambit, and omg its jubilee rarest statue ever!
I hope I wil be able to order this in one go xD it wil be epic but it wil hurt my wallet to the point of no more 1/4 for a while so that being said XM for the love of god dont make a kitty Pryde 1/4 and dark phoenix or you wil kill me :D

I feel the same way. With Gambit, Rogue, and Jubilee, this set already features the X-Men I love the most. If Iceman or Kitty were in it, that would just about seal the deal for me, but we can't ask for too much. Now here's hoping that those of us in the US actually get a decent shot at the whole set (I can already see my wallet hating me for even thinking about buying the whole diorama).

I feel the same way. With Gambit, Rogue, and Jubilee, this set already features the X-Men I love the most. If Iceman or Kitty were in it, that would just about seal the deal for me, but we can't ask for too much. Now here's hoping that those of us in the US actually get a decent shot at the whole set (I can already see my wallet hating me for even thinking about buying the whole diorama).

Jup same here :) I hope i can order the whole thing with ST but I dont think its gonna be ez. If a character like kitty or any other one I like wil be on the other diorama its an standalone piece I hope I can include with this set though.

@Asdf
You know it there are things you just need to say :)

I'm really interested in picking up this Jubilee. And considering all the Bowen and Koto collectors out there, her edition size should wisely be large!

More vibrant powers may be in order though. ;)

jube_zpsuckd3qzg.jpg

I'll actually be down for the Nightcrawler statue. He's the only X-MEN statue I need in 1/6 scale. Didn't care for the Bowen Nightcrawler and the XM Crawler looks great.

I'm really interested in picking up this Jubilee. And considering all the Bowen and Koto collectors out there, her edition size should wisely be large!

jube_zpsuckd3qzg.jpg
I like, did you do this? This is more jubilee show XM this haha

jube_zpsuckd3qzg.jpg

More colors does make it look better! I like it! Good input!

Damn it. I think I just feel in LOVE with Jubilee. That's the ideal looking woman that my brain wants.

So, if I'm in the U.S. I cannot order on the XM website the set? I have to find a dealer or some kind of broker?

Nope. Have to grab on at a Singapore retailer online like Simply Toys or have someone based there who can PO and ship to you.

That does look better!

I like, did you do this? This is more jubilee show XM this haha

More colors does make it look better! I like it! Good input!

Really reminds me of the 90s cartoon so good!

Thanks guys. Silverine mentioned the 90's cartoon and that's what first introduced me to Jubilee. Since then vibrant colors always seemed a natural fit for her powers.

Back