XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So other than from Magnum has ANYONE else got official confirmation that this is a go directly from XM. Last I heard only the Sentnel and Colossus were approved.

I'm curious too, but why would XM post the whole set on Facebook today if there wasn't some confirmation? Otherwise it would be a horrible tease...

:nana:

Did I miss something AC? The last I remember hearing, XM said set A was planned to be the Brotherhood vs Sentinel.

Yeah that's what I heard last as well but I don't think it got a good reception. The original announcement was for a second x team with the heavy hitters but then they came out and said it would have the brotherhood. I wonder if certain x men have a more complicated licensing process

Mind you it wasn't an official announcement on the set A rooster. It was more hints then anything. It was after the negative feedback for the Brotherhood vs Sentinel idea. It was a combination of comments coming from Singapore. Man, I need to start writing things down when I see comments like those, because I don't even remember who said what. I might be crazy enough to comb through the posts here and at SF ...but that's a lot of posts.

Did I miss something AC? The last I remember hearing, XM said set A was planned to be the Brotherhood vs Sentinel.

So other than from Magnum has ANYONE else got official confirmation that this is a go directly from XM. Last I heard only the Sentnel and Colossus were approved.

All I know is ...someone using the XM STUDIOS username (I'm guessing Ben?) at SF posted that they are still waiting for a green light from Marvel for this Dio.

It will get approved. Just when for sure. Marvel can make money, why would they pass on it.

Maybe this is part of the push for approval. See what's already done. The fans have already seen it too

All I know is ...someone using the XM STUDIOS username (I'm guessing Ben?) at SF posted that they are still waiting for a green light from Marvel for this Dio.

Thanks AC... Here is the quote

Still waiting for the green light. And the price won't be that expensive .

So this HASN'T been given the go ahead like some have said. That SUCKS!!!! Until either Ben, Bryan, or Seng say it is going ahead I won't get ramped up for it. XM dealers have been wrong before. As for them showing pictures and it being a "tease" well Cable hasn't Officially been green lit yet and they just showed pics of the printed sculpt. I don't blame them for doing it because they have to keep the hype and energy UP... and as an artist.. well we just LOVE to share our work when we are proud of it.

The community asked, here it is!

"Rogue new face done...enjoy" FB XM

10421324_1552778284942865_8105384110391610089_n.jpg

That username is Bryan.

Wait a minute ...I thought Shorudan was Bryan?! XM STUDIOS is Bryan, too?

Shorudan IS Bryan... XM STUDIOS is Ben I believe.

That's what I said. I only used a question mark because I didn't know if it was Ben or another XM person logged in as Ben.

The community asked, here it is!

"Rogue new face done...enjoy" FB XM

10421324_1552778284942865_8105384110391610089_n.jpg

Looks much better!

But I'm hoping XM can show us more angle shots of Rogue. I want to see how she looks all around. She has a certain physique and I'm hoping this statue showcases that.

Looks much better!

But I'm hoping XM can show us more angle shots of Rogue. I want to see how she looks all around. She has a certain physique and I'm hoping this statue showcases that.

Her angles hmmm physique hmmm, you mean her butt right?:p

Back