XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eTfqr.gif

:lol :lol

So what's the final word on these pieces if I'm living in Canada where can I purchase online ?
Xm site and ship to Asia? Bbts , Will ship to Canada is there another website that will carry these for Canada and US ?

I know they still have to paint Black Bolt and She-Hulk just went up, but I hope we see a painted Daredevil soon! I'd also love to get a rough price estimate...no swap out parts is a huge plus for me, as the statue doesn't need them and it'll hopefully help keep the price down. She Hulk being $859 SGD with swap out arms and an alternate head, plus a big base is a lot higher than the $650 SGD that Ms. Marvel cost, and she still had an alternate headsculpt!

I'm hoping Daredevil lands around her price, as the base is what'll add the most money here. In the end he should probably land at under $700 SGD. Wolverine was $829 SGD with a pretty large base himself, as well as 3 alternate heads and I believe a pair of swap out hands.

I know they still have to paint Black Bolt and She-Hulk just went up, but I hope we see a painted Daredevil soon! I'd also love to get a rough price estimate...no swap out parts is a huge plus for me, as the statue doesn't need them and it'll hopefully help keep the price down. She Hulk being $859 SGD with swap out arms and an alternate head, plus a big base is a lot higher than the $650 SGD that Ms. Marvel cost, and she still had an alternate headsculpt!

I'm hoping Daredevil lands around her price, as the base is what'll add the most money here. In the end he should probably land at under $700 SGD. Wolverine was $829 SGD with a pretty large base himself, as well as 3 alternate heads and I believe a pair of swap out hands.
Tbh i think he wil be the same price as wolverine.
I cant see him as less, i think DD base is bigger even.

Tbh i think he wil be the same price as wolverine.
I cant see him as less, i think DD base is bigger even.

I'm HOPING he'll land at around $700 SGD, but that could be silly talk as well...it's hard to gauge XM when it comes to pricing so far. You can look at all their characters and it can go either which way. Some are taller, some have more pieces, which all lead to various pricing.

I mean, I guess he could be anything, but I'd say that it'd be surprising if he's above $800...I think between $700-$750 due to the base could be plausible. But most characters have 2 alternate heads (Wolverine has 3) and alternate arms as well, which DD apparently wont. That's where I'm hoping some money will come off. Of course, the base is pretty damn big, so I guess we'll wait and see!

I just want to see some painted pics, so I'm keeping busy by tossing up the always fun pricing debate! With no real apparent baseline from XM though, it's a much harder debate to have. :lol

I'm HOPING he'll land at around $700 SGD, but that could be silly talk as well...it's hard to gauge XM when it comes to pricing so far. You can look at all their characters and it can go either which way. Some are taller, some have more pieces, which all lead to various pricing.

I mean, I guess he could be anything, but I'd say that it'd be surprising if he's above $800...I think between $700-$750 due to the base could be plausible. But most characters have 2 alternate heads (Wolverine has 3) and alternate arms as well, which DD apparently wont. That's where I'm hoping some money will come off. Of course, the base is pretty damn big, so I guess we'll wait and see!

I just want to see some painted pics, so I'm keeping busy by tossing up the always fun pricing debate! With no real apparent baseline from XM though, it's a much harder debate to have. :lol
Well you can always hope something is cheaper xD I hope so too haha like you say it depends on what XM wil include with this release on DD I am sure its gonna be sick.

Well you can always hope something is cheaper xD I hope so too haha like you say it depends on what XM wil include with this release on DD I am sure its gonna be sick.

Yep! Looking forward to some painted pictures soon! :hi5:

Oh yea! Pics of a painted Daredevil and Black Bolt would be great right about now.

Has anyone ever ordered from the Toy Station. If so are they reliable and Just to be sure the prices they have listed are THB Thailand Thai Baht currency correct?

Has anyone ever ordered from the Toy Station. If so are they reliable and Just to be sure the prices they have listed are THB Thailand Thai Baht currency correct?

I contacted them back during the Thanos po. They said they could send me a PayPal deposit request and had 3 possible shipping options you could select for the US. I didn't go through with it though. I've tried contacting them since then and they never respond to my emails.

I contacted them back during the Thanos po. They said they could send me a PayPal deposit request and had 3 possible shipping options you could select for the US. I didn't go through with it though. I've tried contacting them since then and they never respond to my emails.

After I already secured my Wolverine, they replied to an email confirming they'll ship to the US.

Hard to really judge it without more angles and seeing it fully painted; however, some sort of updated preview is better than no preview! :lol

It LOOKS like it'll be pretty damn stunning when paint is applied though! I know it's not really logical for a blind guy to have all the straps and such, but I actually like their addition overall.

Back