XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messaged the guy on fb about the base back then and the prices varied based on what size of base you wanted. He could also remove the X. Very customizable.

Don't worry. He's so worth the wait. Congrats and welcome to the 800 club.

Thanks, the hype is real with the statue. You truly don't realize how amazing it is until you see him in person and you look at him with all of your other statues around. The detail on him and the sent hand is top notch. He makes my other statues look like childs play lol. This is my second XM statue and have yet to be dissapointed. Going to go for Wolverine next!

It's elite because we own the best 1/4 statue EVER! and you don't. :lol ;)

Ha!

Thanks, the hype is real with the statue. You truly don't realize how amazing it is until you see him in person and you look at him with all of your other statues around. The detail on him and the sent hand is top notch. He makes my other statues look like childs play lol. This is my second XM statue and have yet to be dissapointed. Going to go for Wolverine next!

You got that right! Congrats.

It's elite because we own the best 1/4 statue EVER! and you don't. :lol ;)

:lol :lol :lol

Good luck scoring Wolvie. I agree with you completely on Mags. The hype on him is not only real, but well deserved.

So after being slightly sceptical at the very beginning regarding the XM Magneto, I decided to take the plunge and finally see for myself just how great this piece really is :) I've got a small summary of what I thought of it on my display thread which is only a click away on the link below aswell as tons more pics including a few custom heads...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...date-xm-magneto-sosa-custom-portrait-753.html

But in a nutshell, it's pretty much what every owner says abt this piece...an incredible sculpt with superior paint apps and level to detail that's second to none...quite simply a number 1 contender for 1/4 scale SOTY for sure :)

581d6fa829caffff6c4ca9075ed3f015.jpg

Last edited:
So after being slightly sceptical at the very beginning regarding the XM Magneto, I decided to take the plunge and finally see for myself just how great this piece really is :) I've got a small summary of what I thought of it on my display thread which is only a click away on the link below aswell as tons more pics including a few custom heads...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...date-xm-magneto-sosa-custom-portrait-753.html

But in a nutshell, it's pretty much what every owner says abt this piece...an incredible sculpt with superior paint apps and level to detail that's second to none...quite simply a number 1 contender for 1/4 scale SOTY for sure :)

581d6fa829caffff6c4ca9075ed3f015.jpg

Congrats on getting one! Those eyebrows though!
image.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't help it! :lol

Back