XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I'm waiting for my apocalypse head. I passed on the AoA head. Debating which extra head to get for Mags. I love the old man magneto with the wolverine scars, but it just doesn't look enough like Magneto. But I do love it.

I went with the Old Man one as well. It gives the statue a post apocalyptic vibe and the Wolverine battle scars fit perfectly. Had to get the AoA one as I loved that arc.

Congrats izeroi. Mine should be arriving in a couple weeks.

As for alternate heads, I went with the Sosa Jim Lee sculpt.

Thanks, same to you.

The sosa head looks awesome! If the AOA one wasn't offered then I'd be on the same boat as you.

Congrats everyone! I only wish I had owned this guy earlier so I could have gotten the Doom and Wolverine hands. He's still amazing out of the box.

While custom parts are cool and all this one is pretty much perfect out of the box.

I kind of agree, it's good to have more custom parts but for the money this is good enough. If it was phoenix I can't say the same at all. Wolverine was good enough that is until after I saw the custom head for it.

Back