XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never figured out how XM works. I only just googled and found the XM products site 5 days ago. I'm still learning as much as I can now. XM is the new wave of statues to love. More details, better poses, more parts, real PF size, etc imo. I wonder is there still any magnetos for retail now? Maybe I should post in wanted section? Maybe not retail I don't think anymore :(

I know for a fact that statement is completely false, as I answered one of your questions myself and posted you a direct link which you went on to thank me for. So either you're trolling or you have the memory of an ant.

EDIT: found it located here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/marvel-statues-props-etc-/144791-xm-studios-thanos-55.html

See posts #2187, 2188, 2189, 2193

I told you then if I see you ask this question again:

a772f62f11a0d1e1521263cf45955e7dd485d8d147bd4b0615de9143fe55f96a.jpg

RIP CBG 2015 :stake

Last edited:
I never figured out how XM works. I only just googled and found the XM products site 5 days ago. I'm still learning as much as I can now. XM is the new wave of statues to love. More details, better poses, more parts, real PF size, etc imo. I wonder is there still any magnetos for retail now? Maybe I should post in wanted section? Maybe not retail I don't think anymore :(

BULL****... I remember Yank giving you the link MONTHS back, and there was a whole discussion about how you were so grateful for all his help. THAT and if I was to go back in this very thread I guarantee that I could find you asking where to buy this, and THEN being directed to the sellers who were selling it at the time. SO stop trying to play the idiot here. We all know your game.

Dang it guys, I have him on "Ignore" but you all just had to quote him :gah:

Uh oh... no way to deny it this time.

How do we know this is the same CBG? This could be CBG who took a time machine and skipped over all those earlier posts and just arrived 5 days ago where he just discovered XM.... I've seen stranger things happen.... although all those stranger things involved CBG also :panic:

I may have got the old link. But due to my busy schedule never click on it until about 5 days started googling XM, after im scrabbling to find out how XM works. I really have no idea until the last 5 days when I really wanted to find out how to get a XM statue. Never po or know where or how to do it. I mean who the heck do we pay, who do we po from? any in states stores sell these? and then hear XM does not sell to the usa.. etc. It's so hard to get started on this process. Tried to not pay attention to XM too much but with so many statues looking better than so many other companies I need to find out.... So im learning as much as possible the last few days. I should have looked at the link posted but I don't know why I missed it. There's no game I just want to find a way to get my first XM statue :dunno I mean we can all only resist them for so long until we all will give in sooner or later.

I may have got the old link. But due to my busy schedule never click on it until about 5 days started googling XM, after im scrabbling to find out how XM works. I really have no idea until the last 5 days when I really wanted to find out how to get a XM statue. Never po or know where or how to do it. I mean who the heck do we pay, who do we po from? any in states stores sell these? and then hear XM does not sell to the usa.. etc. It's so hard to get started on this process. Tried to not pay attention to XM too much but with so many statues looking better than so many other companies I need to find out.... So im learning as much as possible the last few days. I should have looked at the link posted but I don't know why I missed it. There's no game I just want to find a way to get my first XM statue :dunno I mean we can all only resist them for so long until we all will give in sooner or later.

lying-cat.jpg

:dunno I don't get it? I give up... :gah::gah: I will update when I get my first XM statue. It will be hurdles to get it but I'm determine this ms marvel XM will be mine. She's the most beautiful XM female with a stunning ex COH. I'm glad at least she's not 5k like magneto or Phoenix. Missed those two so can't go back for him now.

Broke down and pulled the trigger. My new xm mags should be coming in next week.

Also getting an AOA Mags head as well as an Apocalypse head. I'm all in.

Broke down and pulled the trigger. My new xm mags should be coming in next week.

Also getting an AOA Mags head as well as an Apocalypse head. I'm all in.

Congrats! The AoA head along with the decapitated Apocalypse trophy head make it another statue.

Back