XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are always peeps in the know. It's okay. :offtopic: Now back to our regularly scheduled program. THANOS! GRAIL!! :wave

And knowing is....well....you know

He-man-wink.jpg

I was a bit suspicious of the lack of details from Spec Fiction as well. Has anyone here actually dealt with them before?

I brought my XM Cap from him, he will deliver. I just wouldn't buy blind without knowing the price.

I think the leaked info doesn't take long before it hits the forums anyway. It's probably done on purpose I'm guessing?

If it is it's working because it's keeping us all talking

I do wonder what SS think of XM though because you look at the Marvel threads & XM are dominating

I hope it makes them say Hey, we got to get our butts on the ball!

It's a commision I did a few years back. As a statue nut, I guess I sometimes design my pieces like a statue. This one has a very statue design vibe.

One thing I won't do tho. Seeing some of you are doing it. I won't put money down with SpecFiction without knowing the price. He never came out and explain what happened with Magneto, and his price changes all the time, and he has the highest US retail price on XM stuff. Thanos retail price is known, he should know how much it will be. Don't buy blind with him unless you don't care about price.

Trust your gut feeling...9 times out of 10 it's the right thing to do. I will not do business with someone who I feel is not disclosing all pertinent details...no matter how much I want to make the purchase.

Yes, be careful guys. I hope they get license to distribute to US, so you guys can save up on shipping etc.

Oh yeah I saw that pic. I thought a fan commented that on their thanos picks?

And yeah I'm with you. I hope they get us distribution, or I won't be able to purchase xm ever. Maybe fox will get rights and choose xm for us distribution...

A couple of pages back someone asked for some pics of Thanos next to the other statues for size reference. These are the best I could find.

10599335_10152765871190337_3089838760574160625_n.jpg

10629285_814919391872700_2424094756826727521_o.jpg

1939475_814919381872701_3604612146811761012_o.jpg

Yeah I like that he isn't ridiculously oversized. Like, he could be a giant person. Haha

As a character he needs to be kept relatable.

For sure, I think they got the size just right. Any bigger and he would have been really difficult to display too, particularly because their statues are so heavy.

Back