XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen the sentinels? 1m tall at 1/6. It is absolutely beautiful.

0e767b4fa74bf07eeed21a699a15fd01.jpg

e0b8c9a620b970f7cd223452097eca0d.jpg

c6adf360621f7f947d24cd978c8b8c54.jpg

now that is a sentinel THAT i know.....

Nope, no disco Sentinel here. It's a badass Sentinel is what that is!

Can you imagine something like that standing 30 feet tall towering over you, tricked out with weapons specifically designed to take you out? Then compare to the Sideshow version.

Can you imagine something like that standing 30 feet tall towering over you, tricked out with weapons specifically designed to take you out? Then compare to the Sideshow version.

I laugh to death when I see SS version, :rotfl

That would be scary as hell! I guess I'd feel a little bit more brave if I had powers to deal with it ...like Mags.

With the SS Sentinel ...I'd just busta move and go with the beat! Lol!

Damn. I can't wait for this thing. 1m tall. Insane piece in any collection. $2.5k shipped is gonna be hard to swallow lol. But with that intricacy, I'd take out a personal loan.

Somehow, this design kinda reminds me of Onslaught. So badass.

So is the Spidey line confirmed? I need me some Spidey. :cuss

Well, an XM Doc Ock is being worked on so Spidey can't be too far off. It'll be interesting to see how the XM Spidey line will look compared to the new Spidey lineup SSC is planning to roll out. One things for sure, XM's lineup will be solid casts and have KILLER QC.

Well, an XM Doc Ock is being worked on so Spidey can't be too far off. It'll be interesting to see how the XM Spidey line will look compared to the new Spidey lineup SSC is planning to roll out. One things for sure, XM's lineup will be solid casts and have KILLER QC.

For sure. Unfortunately for me (and I'm sure many others), I'm going to have to pick and choose characters vs collecting the entire line which is what I'd like. It's what I've had to do for the xmen line so far and although it was painful to pass on some, I'm just happy I ordered Magneto. Still waiting for the email though >.<

A member on Statue Forum board said she just received a email from XM stating they will be explaining their Star Wars license soon.... :yess:

EDIT: I meant Statue Forum not Freaks... sorry for the mistake...

Last edited:
HaHa ...nice guess, Mule!

I dont know, I'm going to guess "global".

Back