XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people including myself are securing Thor now before price jumps more, doubt it'll be bad and the Pre rendering looks great

Wait until finish guys, hahaha....
Everything is looking good thus far. I cancelled my SS Thor preorder to get this one. I'm don't think it's going to go crazy like Magneto, but it's probably going to be the best Thor out there (and I have the original PF EX, which I am holding onto)

These are the only teased statue that we haven't heard or seen anything for

6) Elektra
7) Ultron

8) Nick Fury
9) Winter Soldier

Elektra and Ultron are the ones I'm most curious about. I already have four 1:4 Elektras, the PF and all three versions of the comiquette. None of them have hit it out of the park, however, and I'm probably going to sell the PF at some point.

As for Ultron I've been disappointed with SS's two efforts. The PF just didn't have the presence in hand and the paintjob was underwhelming so ended up selling that one. The comiquette was 1:5 scale, which is too small. I'm hoping XM does a "Boss" version on a techno throne.

While I would likely pick up Winter Soldier and Fury (if it's a SLJ-inspired version or even change-o head with classic), there are at least a dozen characters I'd have put ahead of those -- Fantastic Four, Super Skrull, Cyclops, Storm, Emma, X-23, Warlock, to name a few. Hopefully some of those will make it in the next round of announcements.

I also passed on SS Thor. Hoping this one will turn out good

Hey Nexus ...maybe you should add the XM Classic Ironman to your list on your first post in this thread. It's not listed yet.

Ill add all of those to the thread. Plus today's 1:6 Jubilee. XM is rocking this license.
The Iron Man has been pretty much quiet. Also anyone know if it's 1:4 or 1:6? I'll put in 1:6 for now.

Last edited:
Thanks, will make the swap.

Punisher, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist coming soon guys :wink1:

Haven't heard anything on those. I would definitely be interested in Punisher and Ghost Rider w/Hellcycle. I'd probably get a second GR to have modded out as a blue flame version. Always thought that looked cool.

Back