XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know this new development with the license SUCKS!

I was hoping to PO Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch ...and now that chance is either greatly delayed or may not come at all. Not to mention this may include Cable now!

****...this really SUCKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know this new development with the license SUCKS!

I was hoping to PO Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch ...and now that chance is either greatly delayed or may not come at all. Not to mention this may include Cable now!

****...this really SUCKS!

I think that this is a general problem with Marvel not wanting to support the Fox properties. XM has used a lot of money and time to produce these XMen sculpt, and I would hate to see them lose out because of an executive decision to screw Fox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually it sounds like the new contact might be either ego tripping in the position, or taking orders from above to step on anything FOX related. Already disappointed about the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver decision, hope it doesn't affect the X-Men v. Sentinel dio.

Actually it sounds like the new contact might be either ego tripping in the position, or taking orders from above to step on anything FOX related. Already disappointed about the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver decision, hope it doesn't affect the X-Men v. Sentinel dio.

I think it is a corporate design no business driven, with no ego involved. I think XM will adapt well.

I think that this is a general problem with Marvel not wanting to support the Fox properties. XM has used a lot of money and time to produce these XMen sculpt, and I would hate to see them lose out because of an executive decision to screw Fox.

It started way before the statues were ever thought of. The Disney/FOX thing has been brewing for a while

Did I miss something about Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch decisions? I thought they wouldn't have a problem making/releasing them since they are appearing in Avengers films? :dunno

Did I miss something about Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch decisions? I thought they wouldn't have a problem making/releasing them since they are appearing in Avengers films? :dunno

Well... Deadpool, Brown Wolvie, Quick silver, Scarlet Witch are on hold. Announced right from XM.

Man, I really thought we were past this when Phoenix was finally approved. Wishful thinking, I guess.....

Man, I really thought we were past this when Phoenix was finally approved. Wishful thinking, I guess.....

I have known for a while that they had to really push to get her approved, BUT once all of the other X-Characters started to get teased then I thought they had lifted the embargo.

I thought they were throwing Cable in the movie

I didn't know that ... lol

I have known for a while that they had to really push to get her approved, BUT once all of the other X-Characters started to get teased then I thought they had lifted the embargo.

I didn't know that ... lol

Times like these I really wished Marvel didn't sell the movie rights. I always had a feeling these Marvel stories would make great movies and be big business one day

I loved the art and stories so much ...I just felt a lot of people would to. And it was a matter of time before movie technology would catch up.

Yea, I understood the circumstances. It still didn't feel right tho.

And now that Marvel Studios is kicking ass ...you just wish all the movie rights still belonged to Marvel.

Updated with Mysterio added, Thor PO date, and latest info about what's on hold. Not sure about Cable ATM.

Back