You Predict the Price: Clone Wars Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So what will the damage on Obi-Wan be?!?

• $59.99-$69.99

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • $70-$79.99

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • $80-$89.99

Votes: 27 16.8%
  • $90-$99.99

Votes: 55 34.2%
  • $100-$109.99

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • $110-$119.99

Votes: 24 14.9%
  • $120-$129.99

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • $130+ or smaller body parts...

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Well Indy is $90 and comes with:

8 hands (altogether)
2 heads
new body
about ten additional accessories
hat

Chock most of that up as armor and you get Obi-Wan. He'll be $90.

I'm ready to cry for the price... so good compared to what I would have feard!

And as a group we were pretty close... just off by $.01. But to the 21 who low-balled at $80-$89.99 I salute you :rock

I'm ready to cry for the price... so good compared to what I would have feard!

And as a group we were pretty close... just off by $.01. But to the 21 who low-balled at $80-$89.99 I salute you :rock

I predicted $89.99 all along... just like Gandy and Indy. :chew

Amazing... I voted correctly myself. :D

Although I must say I did vote after I placed my order for him. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Damn! Knew I should have put a close date on voting... darn untrustworthy freaks?!?

BTW Proto, nice to see you outside of the Apes campaign!

Actually, 2 others did too... only 21 had voted for that price point as of 10a PST :lol

The Medicommies must be ready to cry given the actual price on this beautiful piece.

I'll give a response to this. I have quite a few Medicoms and I love every one of them. I have a few more SS figures and love some of them.
More than half of my Medi figures I got for under $100, I've only paid full retail for 3. The price of them used to be lower (on StarWarsShop of all places!) before SS jacked the price up higher.

As for the price on General Kenobi, it is less than I predicted and I'm happy with that. One of my biggest complaints has been with the buck and thankfully this figure does not carry that defect. I did order this figure and I'm eager to get it in-hand to see what it's like, how it's made. With past SS products, there have been quite a few manufacturing defects so I'm holding my breath that those will be eliminated this time around. It is a totally new product so no one knows yet how it will turn out just yet. The "Medicom was pwned today" conjectures are very premature. That doesn't mean it could be true when these do arrive in our homes, but for now my holochair that is broke, won't stand and bends its legs is a daily reminder that not everything is a sure-fire home run.

Now, let's say that General Kenobi turns out okay with no major defects, how will I feel then? I'll be happy that I can get more figures and they will cost me less money. I'll still love my Medicom figures though.

In the end, the opinion of people that have both Medicom and SS product is the one that matters the most, people that don't purchase Medis have no effect on that market and can't hurt it. I just want to have a lot of very nice figures.:)

Back