Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1173_zpsgeq2jjfx.jpg

Todays new pick up.

Beautiful set & looking forward to seeing the 2K restoration.

Neil

Nice! I have this ordered. It's supposed to be here on Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing it again. I hope "Beyond Re-Animator" gets a Blu Ray release soon.

Suspicion
The First Men in the Moon
Sleepless in Seattle
The Rookie (Clint)
Once Upon a Time in the West
Forbidden Planet
Jamaica Inn
Johnny Come Lately
Shane
The Lady Vanishes
Superman collection
Logan's Run/The Omega Man/Soylent Green 3-pack
Foreigh Correspondent

All on Blu

They have a steel for it, but it's in store only. Apparently they're highly limited.

Haven't seen any of these DC animated movies, but thought about jumping in just to try and get the steels. Damn collector tendencies!

They have a steel for it, but it's in store only. Apparently they're highly limited.

Haven't seen any of these DC animated movies, but thought about jumping in just to try and get the steels. Damn collector tendencies!

****ING ****KKKKKK!!! My local Target didn't carry em, and I would have bought em...**** it. I just bought the last 2 I missed on eBay. And Hobbit Trilogy EE.

Anyone buying from Target, watch your credit card billing. The way the do things is so damn confusing. All those refunds I got for blu-rays are showing charged to my account. I just don't understand their way of billing. And talking to customer service (which is through India) is awful. How can you refund, then charge it back on? Their "free" gift cards are confusing enough.

:gah:

Anyone buying from Target, watch your credit card billing. The way the do things is so damn confusing. All those refunds I got for blu-rays are showing charged to my account. I just don't understand their way of billing. And talking to customer service (which is through India) is awful. How can you refund, then charge it back on? Their "free" gift cards are confusing enough.

:gah:

They did it again?

They did it again?

I guess they figure most people don't look at their statements online. The gift card mess I understand, but it's still a stupid way to do things, but now I'm getting charged for their price adjustments. I'm waiting to see what they say about that. Calling CS is a pain because of it being in India, so I emailed this time.

Back