Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted this in the TFA thread but thought I'd post here as well in case it helps any one out...

Best Buy currently has a sale of the Episodes 1 to 6 steel books for $75 total, which comes out to $12.50 a steel book....cheapest I've seen previously was $16.99 a steel book.

There IS a way to get them cheaper, although it will take some work. Target is offering a $10 coupon off any $50 Star Wars purchase, or a $25 coupon of any $100 Star Wars purchase. Go to Target, get them to price match Best Buy's deal, and you could potentially get the Episode 1 to 6 steel books for $65.

To save $25 on a $100 worth of Star Wars merchandise, you'd have to add another $25 of Star Wars gear...but you're essentially getting that free.

Posted this in the TFA thread but thought I'd post here as well in case it helps any one out...

Best Buy currently has a sale of the Episodes 1 to 6 steel books for $75 total, which comes out to $12.50 a steel book....cheapest I've seen previously was $16.99 a steel book.

There IS a way to get them cheaper, although it will take some work. Target is offering a $10 coupon off any $50 Star Wars purchase, or a $25 coupon of any $100 Star Wars purchase. Go to Target, get them to price match Best Buy's deal, and you could potentially get the Episode 1 to 6 steel books for $65.

To save $25 on a $100 worth of Star Wars merchandise, you'd have to add another $25 of Star Wars gear...but you're essentially getting that free.

Might do that. I got an extra TFA, and I'm returning it.

IMG_1170_zpszbfdytpc.jpg

Crap, I should have jumped on this yesterday. It might have been a flash sale/or stock is sold out, the bundle is no longer available. :monkey2

Well I got busy and didn't get a chance. Lol, dammit. Might go through ebay. Wish they had a digital copy as well....

Also what email did you guys use for the Hateful Eight steel? I need to get that done.

I emailed directly from Best Buy's website. Click on Customer Service and then the "Email Us" tab.

The ask for an order number, but if you bought in store I think the receipt has a receipt number that acts as the order number.

They should respond within an hour.

Got my Target copy today. The packaging is a thin, gatefold sleeve. And the code for the extra content is unique.

Score. Did you preorder early? It was originally $29.99, then was on sale for $24.99. Depending on when one ordered it, some people got back $5, some people $10.

Back