Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought Revenant 4K + Blu + DC. Another movie released with cheap packaging, wish these studios would, at very least, put a little more care in the packaging, instead of such flimsy cases.

Also finally got around to buying Game of Thrones Season 1 and 2 sets. Glad I got the version with all the extra material, very nice sets.

I just packed up my blu ray/dvd collection. Something around 550-600 movies in 9 small home depot boxes. I hope my preciouses make it unscathed to my new house lol. :panic:

I got rid of all my DVDs. Just had to clear the clutter out.

There are some films on DVD that I haven't got on Blu-Ray yet, like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Brotherhood of the Wolf that I wish I held on to.

There are some films on DVD that I haven't got on Blu-Ray yet, like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Brotherhood of the Wolf that I wish I held on to.

Crouching Tiger is coming later this year in a new 15th Anniversary 4K release, probably to coinside with the release of the sequel.

I got rid of a lot recently as well. Lately I only buy the big movies. I don't need to buy season sets anymore with all of the streaming services

The Hitchcock Masterpiece collection
Earth vs the Flying Saucers
RV
Hook
You've Got Mail
20 Million Miles to Earth / It Came from Beneath the Sea combo

All on Blu

I never get rid of any physical media I have. I always regret it. I wish I had my cassette tapes I got rid of or lost as a kid.

Crouching Tiger is coming later this year in a new 15th Anniversary 4K release, probably to coinside with the release of the sequel.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT.

I have Brotherhood of the Wolf on HD-DVD. I don't think I have seen a better transfer yet. :dunno:

Is it even on Blu-Ray?

I never get rid of any physical media I have. I always regret it. I wish I had my cassette tapes I got rid of or lost as a kid.

I understand that sentiment, but in a house with three kids, I have to sacrifice some of my stuff. In an ideal world, I'd own a beach house in the Outer Banks, NC, where I could leave my old DVDs. :lol

I understand that sentiment, but in a house with three kids, I have to sacrifice some of my stuff. In an ideal world, I'd own a beach house in the Outer Banks, NC, where I could leave my old DVDs. :lol

That's where my family always used to vacation! Nice! :hi5:

Hell yeah. :duff

Once you go to OBX, you can't go to any other beach. Such a family friendly and relaxing environment. We went for six straight years before missing last year (wife was pregnant). Heading there again this year.

Back