Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up Deadpool from Target. Gonna stop by in a bit to get the steelbooks.

Also grabbed Crimson Peak and Everest. Both had slips and on sale for 9.99. Got Target to price match em to BB. Not sure if I'll keep em though.

Just picked up Deadpool from Target. Gonna stop by in a bit to get the steelbooks.

Also grabbed Crimson Peak and Everest. Both had slips and on sale for 9.99. Got Target to price match em to BB. Not sure if I'll keep em though.

WHo has everest with the slip for $10 >? BB ?

Deadpool steel came in in the mail yesterday in perfect condition. No dents or spine slashes. Been lucky so far with my steel book deliveries (knocks on wood).

Deadpool 4K
In a Lonely Place Criterion Blu
Bachelor Party Blu
**** Tracy Blu
Earth vs the Flying Saucers Blu
Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf ? Blu
Night of the Living Dead ('68 and '90 LE from Australia) Blu

I'm trying out this new website/app that will track your purchases at Best Buy, Target, Amazon, etc. and refund you back if the item goes down in price. I like the website better than the app because it's more detailed. Here is my referral code.

https://paribus.co/i/7OqeH6

Returned Joy and Everest. Everest hadn't done it for me, so it was an impulse; and I'm rather annoyed with J Law, so I returned it for that reason alone. :lol

I decided to get something else, so I grabbed the last copy of Apollo 13 20th Anniversary. I have to say it's one of nicest slipcovers I've seen in some time. I also grabbed 10 Things I Hate About You. Julia Stiles can be cute sometimes. :lol

Plus I needed something to watch aside from Clueless or Mean Girls. :lol:lol

Returned Joy and Everest. Everest hadn't done it for me, so it was an impulse; and I'm rather annoyed with J Law, so I returned it for that reason alone. :lol

I decided to get something else, so I grabbed the last copy of Apollo 13 20th Anniversary. I have to say it's one of nicest slipcovers I've seen in some time. I also grabbed 10 Things I Hate About You. Julia Stiles can be cute sometimes. :lol

Plus I needed something to watch aside from Clueless or Mean Girls. :lol:lol

I came across Cruel Intentions on Netflix today. I need to see that kiss scene again. :naughty Also I like Clueless. I wish I had it on blu with the pink slipcover I've seen on ebay lol.

I came across Cruel Intentions on Netflix today. I need to see that kiss scene again. :naughty Also I like Clueless. I wish I had it on blu with the pink slipcover I've seen on ebay lol.

Dammit! Now I'm gonna have to try and hunt one down because of the slip lol.

I remember seeing the ending of Cruel Intentions, and totally didn't understand. So I just watched that about 2 months ago, and damn! I've been missing out! I'll have to hunt that one too. :lol

I'm trying out this new website/app that will track your purchases at Best Buy, Target, Amazon, etc. and refund you back if the item goes down in price. I like the website better than the app because it's more detailed. Here is my referral code.

https://paribus.co/i/7OqeH6

Just signed up. So this really only works for online purchases since fishing for email receipts is the only way to find you your refund?

Just got back from the US and i had to bring a few movies with me :D

IMG_1265_zpshrqcfkub.jpg

And these arrived while i was away.

IMG_1266_zpsumdpt53p.jpg

Back