Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who is doing the Disney movie rewards, I hadn't put any on in awhile and I got an email saying they would expire in a month. Okay, so I went to my account and it's at zero, where it should be over 2,000. I would check it to make sure this didn't happen to any of you.

I sent in an email about it.

Anyone who is doing the Disney movie rewards, I hadn't put any on in awhile and I got an email saying they would expire in a month. Okay, so I went to my account and it's at zero, where it should be over 2,000. I would check it to make sure this didn't happen to any of you.

Awwww! What a waste! I use mine up all the time as its one of the easier ways of getting legitimate Disney movie posters. Wish I knew people who didn't use them, as I'd love to get more points.

Awwww! What a waste! I use mine up all the time as its one of the easier ways of getting legitimate Disney movie posters. Wish I knew people who didn't use them, as I'd love to get more points.

I got the email today saying I had till July to load more points or spend some. I'm hoping it's just a glitch on their site because they did change it since I've been on it last.

At least a 3D version exists in the states. I had to order Frozen, Maleficent and Big Hero 6 from overseas.

I don't really get why 3D versions of select Disney movies are withheld from Blu.

With Frozen, at first I thought it might have been because they planned on rereleasing it in theaters, but it never happened.

Happened to me before a few years back, apparently if you don't access your account every few months the points expire. Was able to get my 3,000 or so points back.

Latest pick ups are the 13 Hours steel book and the Zootopia 3D edition.

Back