Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a couple dollars less at Target. The BB I go to is really good about those things, they mentioned Targets had extra material or something, and I said I didn't care, rather just buy it there, so they matched the price.

I watched it with her as soon as we got home as she was very excited about getting it. I liked it, don't know if I would have bought it for myself, but it wasn't my opinion ( or anybody else's) that I cared about. If buying the 3D version makes her smile, that's all I need to know.

Got 13 Hours steel and Target 3D Zootopia.

That BB shouldn't be doing that though, not that I care as it isn't my store, but they could get fired for something as little as that. Which doesn't make sense to me tbh.

That BB shouldn't be doing that though, not that I care as it isn't my store, but they could get fired for something as little as that. Which doesn't make sense to me tbh.

I don't know, didn't push them, had they said no I could have just bought it at Target, since they are right next door.

That BB really is a step up from other BB's I've been to, much more customer service oriented, they often go above and beyond.

It's funny, we have the Worst BB I've ever been to 10 minutes away from the best BB I've ever been to.

20160607_214119.jpg

I just got an email from Target saying my Zootopia will be delayed around a month. I've gotten notices like this before and it usually gets cancelled. Could someone get me an exclusive if you still can please?

:hi5: Same purchases as me.

Some dude on the Blu-Ray.com forum posted that he got a 50% discount on his 13 Hours Steel book in store pick up because he had to wait while the staff looked for his order. He posted a picture of his receipt to prove it, too.

It's funny, we have the Worst BB I've ever been to 10 minutes away from the best BB I've ever been to.

I hear some horror stories on other forums about other Best Buys that always have spine slashes on their steel books, missing stock (like the example above), and I've even read some posts where people said they were looking for some titles and instead of staff looking for more, they pull someone's in store pick up and remove the hold sticker and sell that instead (that would PISS me off if it was mine).

But the Best Buy I usually pick up from has been awesome thus far in that all my steel book preorders (Antman, MI: Rogue Nation, Spectre, The Hateful Eight, Star Wars: TFA, Deadpool, and 13 Hours) had no damage at all (well, Spectre had a small dent in the back but not worth exchanging for a new copy). Just lucky, I guess.

Meh, this one is like Good Dinosaur to me... no desire at all to have it.

I was very surprised by how much I liked The Good Dinosaur...I liked it more than Inside Out, which everyone I know seems to love.

Last edited:
I was very surprised by how much I liked The Good Dinosaur...I liked it more than Inside Out, which everyone I know seems to love.

Yep, Inside Out was a heart tugger but my kids and I were surprised to find The Good Dinosaur to be significantly more entertaining. The scene where Arlo and Spot eat the hallucinogenic fruit (and the subsequent consequences) had us in tears.

Some dude on the Blu-Ray.com forum posted that he got a 50% discount on his 13 Hours Steel book in store pick up because he had to wait while the staff looked for his order. He posted a picture of his receipt to prove it to.

I hear some horror stories on other forums about other Best Buys that always have spine slashes on their steel books, missing stock (like the example above), and I've even read some posts where people said they were looking for some titles and instead on staff looking for more, they pull someone's in store pick up and remove the hold sticker and sell that instead (that would PISS me off if it was mine).

But the Best Buy I usually pick up from has been awesome thus far in all my steel book preorders (Antman, MI: Rogue Nation, Spectre, The Hateful Eight, Star Wars: TFA, Deadpool, and 13 Hours) with no damage at all (well, Spectre had a small dent in the back but not worth exchanging for a new copy). Just lucky, I guess.

I've never had a problem at the BB I usually go to, but I've had some minor issues at one in Toledo. The one near me has bent over backwards for me.

I've read some of the complaints on BB's and Target's Facebook page and I'm glad I don't work in customer service.

I don't know, didn't push them, had they said no I could have just bought it at Target, since they are right next door.

That BB really is a step up from other BB's I've been to, much more customer service oriented, they often go above and beyond.

I totally feel yah. I wasn't trying to come off as a smart ass either lol. I just say it because it definitely has some weird ass policies. My BB are horrible, but as I work CS and I used to be a manager at GameStop, I try and hook it up to everyone. Never understood these retail workers being absolute bitches.

I just got an email from Target saying my Zootopia will be delayed around a month. I've gotten notices like this before and it usually gets cancelled. Could someone get me an exclusive if you still can please?
Which one? Either one? I think the one I go to might have a few. I'll check when I get home. Need to get some other movies. :lol

Some dude on the Blu-Ray.com forum posted that he got a 50% discount on his 13 Hours Steel book in store pick up because he had to wait while the staff looked for his order. He posted a picture of his receipt to prove it to.

I hear some horror stories on other forums about other Best Buys that always have spine slashes on their steel books, missing stock (like the example above), and I've even read some posts where people said they were looking for some titles and instead on staff looking for more, they pull someone's in store pick up and remove the hold sticker and sell that instead (that would PISS me off if it was mine).

But the Best Buy I usually pick up from has been awesome thus far in all my steel book preorders (Antman, MI: Rogue Nation, Spectre, The Hateful Eight, Star Wars: TFA, Deadpool, and 13 Hours) with no damage at all (well, Spectre had a small dent in the back but not worth exchanging for a new copy). Just lucky, I guess.

Hell yeah! :hi5:

Yeah I've heard of that, but we got to the point where of anyone does that, they'll get fired. Best Buy totally tried to change in the last few years. I got pissed because they sold my copy of Mad Max steelbook and I nearly had a stroke from being pissed. :lol

I didn't mind TGD, but it didn't come close to Inside Out for me. I love Zootopia!

Back