Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
66872b9386db12a9a4e0f971accd9ef8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new Labyrinth 30th anniversary edition Blu-ray on sale for $12.
I'd been meaning to track down a copy of it for the longest time, and just stumbled across the new set at my local store. :)

I know Ween can especially identify with this...

So ordered Target Beauty and the Beast some time ago because it came with $5 GC. Today I received an email stating that they were delaying shipment of my GC order due to inavailability and would cancel my order if I didn't contact them. WTF, I thought, did they run out of GC's? I called, told them how absurd it was that they would delay shipping a GC and claim they were out of stock. The rep apologized and sent me a $10 GC for my troubles, cool! Turns out they adjusted the price of my order by $5 as well, so a $5 GC for ordering BATB turned into a $15 discount/GC.

:yess:

Hope same thing happens with Finding Dory Steelbook order. :lol

I've never ordered a steel book from Target before, I was lucky enough to snag the last copy of the Big Hero 6 steel book at my local Target, and got multiple copies of The Killing Joke steel book with store pick up. Finding Dory will be my first "shipped" steel book from Target...

I've had three steel book shipped to me from Best Buy (Resident Evil: Retribution, Snow White and the Huntsman, and Deadpool) and all three were delivered fine. I've heard horror stories about Best Buy shipping, though...

How do you guys feel about Target shipping? Safe to order steelbooks ?

Bestbuy and Walmart suck !

My ex-wife preordered the Limited Edition Breaking Dawn Pt 1 blu-ray from Target and it came with a crack right down the middle front of the case from top to bottom. Since it was so "limited" they had no replacement copies and offered to simply reimburse for a full return. Needless to say she was not happy and greatly regretted ordering from them. She really wanted the extra "flare" from that release so she has the cracked case on her shelf to this day.

I've never ordered a steel book from Target before, I was lucky enough to snag the last copy of the Big Hero 6 steel book at my local Target, and got multiple copies of The Killing Joke steel book with store pick up. Finding Dory will be my first "shipped" steel book from Target...

I've had three steel book shipped to me from Best Buy (Resident Evil: Retribution, Snow White and the Huntsman, and Deadpool) and all three were delivered fine. I've heard horror stories about Best Buy shipping, though...

I received one damaged Steelbook from BB, last 2 came perfect.

I've only ordered one Steelbook from Target, BH6, and that one came in perfect condition.

Back