Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conjuring 2
Bridge of Spies
Hardcore
Theatre of Blood
Eye of the Needle
9 to 5
Remo Williams
Cat Ballou (Director Signed Promotion)

All on Blu

My latest pick ups are captain America civil war steelbook and Reno Williams from twilight time. Haven't seen that movie in years.

Great haul, TF. I still need to pick up Krampus, Joy, Hail, Caesar, Anomalisa & Midnight Special :rock

My latest pick ups are captain America civil war steelbook and Reno Williams from twilight time. Haven't seen that movie in years.

I've been looking around, but the steelbook is sold out at all the Best Buys near me. Kinda peeved, don't really want the regular plain jane blue ray one.

I've been looking around, but the steelbook is sold out at all the Best Buys near me. Kinda peeved, don't really want the regular plain jane blue ray one.

Me too. I won't pay too much just for packaging though. I may even just rent it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember watching Wrath of Khan in the theater and seeing the trailer for Timerider before the film began. Does anyone remember that one? Where he rides his motorcycle and for some reason goes back in time to the Old West?

That and Megaforce stick in my head.

Transformers : The movie 30th anniversary steelbook
Captain America : Civil War steelbook

f1da1de5bfbc7256d609b64002049ee5.jpg

Nice haul right there, especially ROTLD. :rock

What do you think about Clown? I was thinking of buying that one sight unseen.

I'll let you know...I've never seen it lol. Go figure I'd double dip on the new ROTLD the day after watching the old disc. Couldn't pass it up though.

Back