Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just grabbed the digibook for BATB as a collectible. I will grab a regular one when I get a chance after school.

Still debating on Free State of Jones, Neighbors 2, and Jungle Book.

I have TMNT 2 3D and lunchbox coming in later!

Just grabbed the digibook for BATB as a collectible. I will grab a regular one when I get a chance after school.

Still debating on Free State of Jones, Neighbors 2, and Jungle Book.

I have TMNT 2 3D and lunchbox coming in later!

Free State is a good watch but not a buy.

Neighbors 2... wait for BF sales.

I'm tempted to get Neighbors 2 just because Best buy has Neighbors and Neighbors 2 for $25.

Never finished watching the first one, and of course, haven't seen the second.

I own Neighbors, but I probably should've just rented it. I'll probably rent the 2nd one.

Yeah, I started watching it before I cancelled HBO, just never got around to finishing it. Just one of those mindless films you just want to veg out to.

Ordered for pickup the Best Buy exclusive steel book of Labyrinth 30th Anniversary 4K Edition (with Blu-Ray).

Have to say that even though I'm a child of the 80's...I've never seen this movie. But it's one of my wife's favorite films from the 80's, and of course, one of my musical heroes, David Bowie, is in it.

My daughter wants to see "Mrs. Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children" or whatever it's called, so I took advantage of the BB sale + movie money and Picked up The Martian EE and Edward Scissorhands Blu. It was like buying Martian EE for $7.50 and ES for 50 cents.

My daughter wants to see "Mrs. Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children" or whatever it's called, so I took advantage of the BB sale + movie money and Picked up The Martian EE and Edward Scissorhands Blu. It was like buying Martian EE for $7.50 and ES for 50 cents.

That's a better X-Men movie than the actual X-Men movies :lol

^I, uh...I mean, my daughters want to see that as well.

What's the specifics on that sale? I'd like to get the Martian EE [off topic, being a huge LOTR fan (as evidenced by my sig) I LOVED the Project Elrond bit and Sean Bean's line of "It's a secret meeting" and his corresponding smirk, LOL] but I'm waiting for the Best Buy steel book reissue.

I'll let you know...I've never seen it lol. Go figure I'd double dip on the new ROTLD the day after watching the old disc. Couldn't pass it up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK no worries.

Just picked up Beauty and the Beast 25th Target exclusive.

Last edited:
^I, uh...I mean, my daughters want to see that as well.

What's the specifics on that sale? I'd like to get the Martian EE [off topic, being a huge LOTR fan (as evidenced by my sig) I LOVED the Project Elrond bit and Sean Bean's line of "It's a secret meeting" and his corresponding smirk, LOL] but I'm waiting for the Best Buy steel book reissue.

Just a bunch of movies with Movie money attached, just so happens. Martian EE is on sale for $15. Other movies included Edward Scissorhands, The Good, the bad and the ugly, X men first class

Just got my TMNT Shell packaging from Target. What a cheap piece of ****. It's ALL plastic! And thin plastic too. I'm surprised it wasn't busted up being mailed. I assumed it was steel, like The Minions was.

:monkey4

The animated DVD set is awesome. I love mine.

81W-T0V1R%2BL._SX385_.jpg

Just got my TMNT Shell packaging from Target. What a cheap piece of ****. It's ALL plastic! And thin plastic too. I'm surprised it wasn't busted up being mailed. I assumed it was steel, like The Minions was.

:monkey4

Yeah, I was at Target this morning. I saw this set, picked it up, and the first thing I did was squeeze. :lol
That cover is crap!

Back