Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an addendum, when ordering steel books, I always order multiple copies to hedge my bets, usually one for delivery an done for store pick up.

I either return the extra copy or sell them.

Last edited:
IMG_1450_zpsdjmp6zvq.jpg

I think when Rushmore states that digital is a big consideration because of kids, he means that its great to have a digital copy on your iPod/iPad, tablet, or laptop when on a road trip or such.

I've had two 3D TVs for five years (a 55" Samsung LED and a 72" Mitsubishi Diamond series) and I have yet to watch a 3D movie at home in it's entirety...

I think when Rushmore states that digital is a big consideration because of kids, he means that its great to have a digital copy on your iPod/iPad, tablet, or laptop when on a road trip or such.

Oh I know I was just giving him a hard time. My kids only watch movies in a theater or on TV at home, we really don't watch them on the go so to speak. But I know other folks like to do that.

I've had two 3D TVs for five years (a 55" Samsung LED and a 72" Mitsubishi Diamond series) and I have yet to watch a 3D movie at home in it's entirety...

b481bbae29544e4b67098f5388c64351d119f7fdff917696218cf02c5dbd55fb.jpg

Fair point, Khev :lol

In honor of you, I will try to watch a 3D movie in it's entirety this weekend! Any suggestions? Throw out a movie and I probably have it.

Fair point, Khev :lol

In honor of you, I will try to watch a 3D movie in it's entirety this weekend! Any suggestions? Throw out a movie and I probably have it.

If you haven't watched it in its entirety I definitely recommend giving Fury Road a spin! Awesome 3D from beginning to end! :rock

Anything LOTR related. :lecture

Really?? Of all the movies to pass on in favor of the American Pie series and everything else he collects. Wouldn't have called that. :lol

Hell yeah, good call Khev. I passed on the steel book of Fury Road to get it in 3D. When it was first released I was watching it non stop to the point I was annoying my wife.

Precisely! Also, trips to their Grandparents can be a bit boring for them, with vudu I can just pop a movie from our collection on their TV.

Anything LOTR related. :lecture

:lecture

If you haven't watched it in its entirety I definitely recommend giving Fury Road a spin! Awesome 3D from beginning to end! :rock

Really?? Of all the movies to pass on in favor of the American Pie series and everything else he collects. Wouldn't have called that. :lol

:lol

Don't have those either. Skipped the Twillight series as well and i won't buy anything Michael Bay except the TF movies which i still bought for some damn reason.

Back