Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those of you that got the Target Exclusive Game of Thrones Season 6 (Can I b*tch again about how pissed I am that Best Buy discontinued the exclusive House Sigil slip covers? :mad:), how long is the Inside the Battle for Myreen bonus disc?

Best Buy has Season 6 as the deal of the day for $29.99. I paid $39.99 for the Target version, but haven't opened it yet. It may be worth saving $10 to return the Target one.

Those of you that got the Target Exclusive Game of Thrones Season 6 (Can I b*tch again about how pissed I am that Best Buy discontinued the exclusive House Sigil slip covers? :mad:), how long is the Inside the Battle for Myreen bonus disc?

Best Buy has Season 6 as the deal of the day for $29.99. I paid $39.99 for the Target version, but haven't opened it yet. It may be worth saving $10 to return the Target one.

Have you tried maybe trying to do the price match?

Got all 4 seasons of Prison Break, but I think it is completely idiotic that they didn't have digital copies. I'll probably return them, I have a feeling a boxset will happen after the new season comes out.

Got all 4 seasons of Prison Break, but I think it is completely idiotic that they didn't have digital copies. I'll probably return them, I have a feeling a boxset will happen after the new season comes out.

Funny you should say that...my Grinch copy should have come with a UV code slip, but it didn't. I guess it's karma for them accidentally slipping in two codes with my Game of Thrones season 6 blu's...

Well, after about 5 years of searching, I finally found the complete Blood+ series on DVD that's NOT above $500. I've been looking to add these into my collection since I absolutely loved the show, which is funny because I HATE Japanese cartoons with their saucer-wide eyes and squeaky voices but somehow this one managed to end up as one of my favorite shows ever.

Still though, it's the most I've spent on a home video release. :slap

31510692832_75e818971d_c.jpg

If it's a grail to you, it's worth it.

Plus if it's as rare as you say it is, there is probably another collector out there who'd be willing to buy it off you should you ever decide to unload it. I'm assuming the set is OOP?

If it's a grail to you, it's worth it.

Plus if it's as rare as you say it is, there is probably another collector out there who'd be willing to buy it off you should you ever decide to unload it. I'm assuming the set is OOP?

Yeah, they used to retail for about $60 each in 2009 but Sony released them in limited quantities and seems to be sitting on the distribution rights, thus every time they pop up on eBay or Amazon they go for stupid amounts of cash, and people are still buying them! :slap

It's a great show, and the music is produced by Hans Zimmer but consistently loosing auctions for just Part 1 of the set for above $3-400 is enough to drive anyone insane. Luckily, after all this while, I saw a "buy it now" for a beat up set, missing the complementary t-shirt and cap, at $220. Is it mint? No, but it's enough. :lol

Suicide Squad UHD
I Am Legend UHD
Goodfellas UHD
The Incredibles BD
A Bug's Life BD
The Asphalt Jungle BD
Hellraiser boxset (new Arrow set) BD
Jane Eyre BD
Salvador BD
Zulu BD
Born Yesterday BD
Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison BD

Anyone who has done the buy 2 get $10 off UHD discs at Best Buy, can you do that online? I know it won't let you do it on pre-orders, but I thought I'd get a couple on release day, but I'd have to do it online.

Back