ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I love the Saw films man! My buddy worked on the set of Saw 5 because they filmed them all in Toronto.

Download Fresh Prince right now, you'll love it :lol

That's awesome! They are certainly some of my favourite horror films

I'm already ready watching two shows:lol I guess I could download an episode and try it out.

Does the DX 11 Joker not have the inside grenade rig in his coat? I just realized that there were no pics of that!

Don't think so. It's based off a different scene I thought. Then again it comes with the pencil so who knows:dunno

I watched an episode of To Catch a Predator last night. That ____ is ____ed up. Pretty sickening stuff, but at the same time funny how Hansen torments them:lol

That's awesome! They are certainly some of my favourite horror films

I'm already ready watching two shows:lol I guess I could download an episode and try it out.

Yeah, download some episodes. It's hilarious!

Does the DX 11 Joker not have the inside grenade rig in his coat? I just realized that there were no pics of that!

Nope, no grenade rig. (which is fine IMO). :D

I watched an episode of To Catch a Predator last night. That ____ is ____ed up. Pretty sickening stuff, but at the same time funny how Hansen torments them:lol

:lol :goodpost:

Yea To Catch a Predator is really disturbing sometimes but the shame and guilt that Chris Hanson puts on those guys is amazing. And then they walk out the door and there's like 30 cops, all guns drawn and ready to taze them....amazing :lol

Boo about the grenade rig...I wonder why they didn't include it, they seem to have everything else (minus RPG). :dunno

Brady, you have to watch Fresh Prince from Ep 1, Season 1, that way you'll get a better understanding as to why Will is there and why Uncle Phil hates him (one way or another) :lol

I don't mind the absence of the grenade rig. I'm planning on posing him with the table anyway. I'm just glad they included the shotgun:yess:

I'll download it tonight and tell you what I think. I've been busy watching Cheers lately but I should be able to fit it in:lol

I don't mind the absence of the grenade rig. I'm planning on posing him with the table anyway. I'm just glad they included the shotgun:yess:

I'll download it tonight and tell you what I think. I've been busy watching Cheers lately but I should be able to fit it in:lol

j0ru7.jpeg

Just saw that gif in the lolcat thread. Awesome. :lol

Haha just thought I'd repost because it's way too good :lol

Mah kittah does it too often.

When are you getting one!?!?!

Mah kittah does it too often.

When are you getting one!?!?!

Whenever I get a good job and move out! Since I'm done my graduate diploma this week, I'll probably take all of July and August off to chill and maybe go bury my head in the sand for a week or something and then start looking for work in HR in September. I'd like to live at home for a few months to get enough money to find my own place and then it's on man! I think I want either a Scottish Fold or a Bengal Cat. I read that Fold's are more affectionate and lazier whereas Bengal's need a lot of exercise and lots of face time (which isn't ideal for me when I'm starting off working).

Fold would be perfect so he'd just nap all day until I'd come home.

Scottish+Fold+image.jpeg

:lol Jamie, how do you manage to find the best lolcatz? :lol

And that Fresh Prince comic was hilarious! I'm more excited to see it now

That reminds me, I'll watch The Fourth Kind tonight. Followed by Cheers to cheer me up:D

Bengal cats are amazing man! Friend had one, if you can afford it go for that bread!

:lol Jamie, how do you manage to find the best lolcatz? :lol

And that Fresh Prince comic was hilarious! I'm more excited to see it now

That reminds me, I'll watch The Fourth Kind tonight. Followed by Cheers to cheer me up:D

Haha the whole show is like that man, so many racy and ridiculous jokes by Will and then Uncle Phil is usually scolding him...plus Carlton's antics and G's one-liners, the show is pure gold. The seasons only get better as you go on though, they start off in high school and then they go off to college, and so on. If season 1 is too *sitcom* for you, just keep trying. Once you hit season 3 then it's just lulz and all the characters have been fully developed so you know all their antics and everything.

And yea, watch The Fourth Kind... hopefully you find it scary and good, but I don't know if the paranormal and Alien kind of stuff scare you, but they certainly scare me :lol

Bengal cats are amazing man! Friend had one, if you can afford it go for that bread!

I heard they're SUPER expensive but they're hypoallergenic, right? Not like it matters to me but it'd be a plus.

They're so beautiful!

Bengal_Cat_(Fia).jpg

Back