ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I've read a few rumours that he was recently diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour... that might explain the apparent suicide. And yep, True Romance is amazing. Enemy of the State with Will Smith is also a truly great classic 90s movie that he directed.

Zach's right too, can't forget Top Gun either- Tom Cruise's most recognizable role IMO.

That's too bad.

So what's up with you guys? Anything new. The semester starts up in a week for me. :gah:

Not much really going on with me, playing a hell of a lot of Sleeping Dogs. Saw Expendables 2 last night, it was pretty damn awesome. Loved every minute of it.

So is this at the new school in Arizona or whatever? Are you moving?

Nope same school. ISU. Decided to stay for an extra semester to get a couple gens out of the way.

Fair enough, saves the hassle of moving!

That's true, I'll have to move eventually. Either this spring or next fall.

Not much is up with me. I picked up Katos Henley on Monday and damn is it stunning. Best article of 1/6 clothing I've ever seen. Next I gotta pay for the Cargo pants.

Bill is coming together nicely as well. Work on clothing has began and is looking good:)

Also, you guys HAVE to play this game. Blew me away. I never expected that a game from this genre could be so immersive, but it was. From start to finish. A very heartfelt and tragic story, nearly had me in tears.
https://freebirdgames.com/to_the_moon/

Just finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad........

HOLY F'N' ****! That was ****ing unreal!

Now the long wait until Netflix updates with season 5. Do you guys know if there is a site that streams them in HD for free?

Just finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad........

HOLY F'N' ****! That was ****ing unreal!

Now the long wait until Netflix updates with season 5. Do you guys know if there is a site that streams them in HD for free?

Dude, just download it:dunno

They take to long to download and all the sites suck ass! :lol

So blitz, hows your Walter coming along?

I'm still sticking to my guns that Jesse is the best character on the show though.

So blitz, hows your Walter coming along?

I'm still sticking to my guns that Jesse is the best character on the show though.

But you got to have a Walter to go with Jessie:wink1:

Headsculpt is being painted, and I'll be the recipient of the prototype season 1 clothing Moe is making:yess:

Nah, Walt is by far the more iconic character. He would have a much larger presence than Jesse. Can't wait to have mine complete.

Saw that. A bit steep, and the Henley has the old style buttons. It's also cheaper to put it together yourself

Nah, Walt is by far the more iconic character. He would have a much larger presence than Jesse. Can't wait to have mine complete.

Saw that. A bit steep, and the Henley has the old style buttons. It's also cheaper to put it together yourself

I don't know, sometimes I get sick of all of Walt's bull**** runaround. And some episodes where it's exclusively him, get kind of tedious at parts.

Jesse is always interesting to watch.

But yeah a Walt and Jesse in yellow hazmat suits would be a pretty cool dio on any shelf.

Is it cheaper to put one together? What's the deal with Dexter figures? I've never seen one's head sculpt.

I don't know, sometimes I get sick of all of Walt's bull**** runaround. And some episodes where it's exclusively him, get kind of tedious at parts.

Jesse is always interesting to watch.

But yeah a Walt and Jesse in yellow hazmat suits would be a pretty cool dio on any shelf.

Is it cheaper to put one together? What's the deal with Dexter figures? I've never seen one's head sculpt.

With me, I'm always fed up with Jessie's **** attitude and laid back routine. Walt does come across as a ***** in some episodes, and holds back his anger, but I love watching him on screen regardless. He has so many layers to his personality.

Yeah, it is cheaper, and you can choose what body to use, and who to paint the sculpt etc... You haven't seen the sculpt because it was banned from being shown in public places. There are others, but none as good as the forbidden one.

Hmmm. IDK. Jesse's development so far has made him a much more interesting character IMO. Walt is interesting, but at the end of the day he's just. Walt. :lol

The "forbidden" one?

Does anyone know what it looks like? :lol

:lol

At this back and forth of which character is better. They're both great in my eyes, and they both simultaneously need and hate each other.

Who's painting your Walt head Blitz?

Hmmm. IDK. Jesse's development so far has made him a much more interesting character IMO. Walt is interesting, but at the end of the day he's just. Walt. :lol

The "forbidden" one?

Does anyone know what it looks like? :lol

Jesse has developed considerably, to the point where I much prefer him now than in the first 3 seasons, but Walt's much more subtle descent into darkness is so much more compelling. His interaction with his family is also very interesting and tense.

I've just had a great idea. Next to my season 1 Walt, I should have a version of him from season 4/5, in either the hazmat suit or everyday clothing, to symbolize the development of the character.

Most people have seen it, but there are strict rules to it's existence. The whole thing came about over a legal complication, similar to what has happened to the Breaking Bad head sculpts.

Back