ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yeah never had. Don't want to try it. Looks like it entices you to have a sausage party and rap with your friends. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Did you see this? :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z88sZ7gnx9M&list=FL_D3m-GsCWrSkh9GOIRT6iA&index=2&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Fantastic customs!! :rock BTW I like your cat too! :)

Last edited:

You Americans can't help yourselves can you. It's seems a bit too sensitive a topic to be making a movie about it. And so soon. I just don't understand:dunno

And Hurt Locker was very overrated. Not at all deserving of it's Oscar.

It was actually shooting during the time Osama was killed. They just re-wrote the ending to support current events.

I loved Hurt Locker though.

Thebatcavept2002.jpg

Thebatcavept2014.jpg

Wow that movie looks awesome, nice to see the Hurt Locker (one of my favourite films) team on it too... definitely looking forward to that :rock

It doesn't seem too soon or sensitive, shouldn't Bin Laden's death be something to be celebrated? Watching a SEAL reenactment on film put a pullet through his head will be awesome :D :rock

Wow Ekco that looks awesome! You need to futz those bad boys though. And Jamie, yeah it will be a good watch!

Last edited:

Looks awesome. You should definitely get it

That's bad-ass! I love the inspiration from Scarface.

Yep. Definite Scarface inspiration right there. I would get it, but I can't be bothered signing up. And I don't like shirts that have a square image in the middle of them. I like the image to take up the whole front of the shirt without borders.

Stupid excuse but it's what I prefer.

Also, do either of you know what body the new Hot Toys Jim Gordon figure comes on? I'm not sure if it's a narrow or a slim. No one in that thread has been of any help so far.

Actually Blitz, I took a second look at it and decided to pass for the same reason. I wish the design bled into the shirt a bit more.

Not too sure on Gordon, but it looks like a Narrow to me.

Yeah, it's a great design though. If it came as a poster I wouldn't think twice.

Hmmm I wish I could get confirmation. The reason being I need lots of bodies and the cheaper option is to get them from parted out full figures. I need a narrow specifically for Walter.

For the underwear version? That'd look odd with the joints wouldn't it?

For the underwear version? That'd look odd with the joints wouldn't it?

Way ahead of you buddy. I'm going to bid on a HT Perseus body, and use the muscular rubber legs on a narrow truetype. Because the knees are the only joints that are going to show.

I'll ask around in the custom section and see if anyone knows.

Back