ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Jesse has developed considerably, to the point where I much prefer him now than in the first 3 seasons, but Walt's much more subtle descent into darkness is so much more compelling. His interaction with his family is also very interesting and tense.

I've just had a great idea. Next to my season 1 Walt, I should have a version of him from season 4/5, in either the hazmat suit or everyday clothing, to symbolize the development of the character.

Most people have seen it, but there are strict rules to it's existence. The whole thing came about over a legal complication, similar to what has happened to the Breaking Bad head sculpts.

That would look great! But you need a Jesse to go with him. :wink1:

So, I'm not really following on the whole "forbidden" thing.... You're not allowed to look at it?

You should link me to some Walt customs.

:lol

At this back and forth of which character is better. They're both great in my eyes, and they both simultaneously need and hate each other.

Who's painting your Walt head Blitz?

"There can be only one" :lol:lol

I swear I've said this before, and posted a link to the dudes work, but it's Small Studios. He is, in my eyes, in the top tier of painters on this board. The paint up he did of bald Walt is amazing:thud:

That would look great! But you need a Jesse to go with him. :wink1:

So, I'm not really following on the whole "forbidden" thing.... You're not allowed to look at it?

You should link me to some Walt customs.

Yep. Will definitely get Jesse when/if he ever gets done.

I told you. People aren't allowed to post pics of the sculpt. You have to get permission from Dave to do so. But you can show via PM's. It's an amazing sculpt, which makes it a darn shame it's forbidden.

I'll give you a link to some paint ups of the headsculpt. And if I can find some bashes I'll show you them as well.

Ask and you shall recieve!

555996_412310445449801_668115964_n.jpg

551442_412310522116460_1032251227_n.jpg

550323_412309855449860_1406510988_n.jpg

547408_412309272116585_712038905_n.jpg

530843_412311675449678_2075236279_n.jpg

557234_412311712116341_1088177442_n.jpg

563123_412297338784445_1477888094_n.jpg

Hmmmmm. I REALLY like the sculpts, but the tailoring and bodies leave something to be desired.

It would be great if IMINIME did a run of Walt. I love the flyswatter though. :lol

I haven't seen pictures, but hopefully Moe's season one outfit looks good. Can't wait to see pics Brady. :D

It would be great if IMINIME did a run of Walt. I love the flyswatter though. :lol

I haven't seen pictures, but hopefully Moe's season one outfit looks good. Can't wait to see pics Brady. :D

But I doubt Iminime could top the pre existing sculpt. They might do good clothing and their paint is top notch, but otherwise their efforts would be in vain.

I'm sure Moe will do a great job, but if your after the Heisenberg clothing your in trouble. No one has a done a run of those yet. The hazmat suit Moe did was very good, and Entropy makes some awesome accessories, but we need Kato to step up and give us the Heisenberg outfit.

But I doubt Iminime could top the pre existing sculpt. They might do good clothing and their paint is top notch, but otherwise their efforts would be in vain.

I'm sure Moe will do a great job, but if your after the Heisenberg clothing your in trouble. No one has a done a run of those yet. The hazmat suit Moe did was very good, and Entropy makes some awesome accessories, but we need Kato to step up and give us the Heisenberg outfit.

:exactly:

The Walt heads by Trevor Grove are pretty much perfect. After Moe's hazmat suit and S1 outfit all we need is a high quality Heisenberg outfit.

:exactly:

The Walt heads by Trevor Grove are pretty much perfect. After Moe's hazmat suit and S1 outfit all we need is a high quality Heisenberg outfit.

You still haven't gotten on that list:impatient: Unless your not after a S1 Walt:dunno

What's awesome is that Moe is sending me the proto type once it is finished, so I'll be the first to receive it:yess: Hopefully I'll have a head and body by then, because I'll need to do a photo-shoot to show it off

You still haven't gotten on that list:impatient: Unless your not after a S1 Walt:dunno

What's awesome is that Moe is sending me the proto type once it is finished, so I'll be the first to receive it:yess: Hopefully I'll have a head and body by then, because I'll need to do a photo-shoot to show it off

Sorry man, after watching Four Seasons of BB I prefer the look of Walt in S4 with the chem suit a lot more then in S1.

It'd be a little off putting to see a 1/6 figure staring at me from the shelf without pants. :monkey4

That's great! You're pretty lucky to be the first one to review it! I might change my mind once I see the quality of the outfit. :yess:

Sorry man, after watching Four Seasons of BB I prefer the look of Walt in S4 with the chem suit a lot more then in S1.

It'd be a little off putting to see a 1/6 figure staring at me from the shelf without pants. :monkey4

That's great! You're pretty lucky to be the first one to review it! I might change my mind once I see the quality of the outfit. :yess:

I will admit that I prefer Walt's character in S4 than in S1, but that cover art for the first season is so iconic to the series, that I feel it's a must for my display. As I said earlier I'd love to have a progression of Walters on my shelf, highlighting the greatest moments of the series.

Haha Zach, cute kitteh..summer days, eh? :D :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWWre8tn_U[/ame]

Still waiting on the day you get a kitteh. :tap

Biggie is rolling in his grave. :lol

Haha all in good time, my friend!

I died laughing when I figured out it was about Four Loko. You ever drank that crap? I haven't but I heard it's pretty much cocaine in a can :slap :lol

Back