ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Collection/Hoodrat B/S thread

I keep forgetting about Gangster Squad... usually I sneak into another movie after watching one movie, but unfortunately ZDT is at a different theatre- but ZDT is playing in Ultra AVX (similiar to IMAX, kinda our competition).

Big screen, reclining seats, 7.1 Digital Audio, etc. So I really can't complain. :yess:

First one in the theatre for first showing of Zero Dark Thirty! Woo! So stoked!

img3341.jpg

^

That's a great picture. At last, the jacket doesn't look terrible!

Collection update!
Max Payne now has feet and shoes, but I'm still waiting for the holster (and some guns) and possibly the Hawaiin shirt to complete the look

BRJ has a new head sculpt replacing the one I sold, but now I'm not satisfied with his suit. It would be awesome if Kato made his Bank Robber outfit, to compliment this beautiful sculpt.

Robbies Bill the Butcher hat is amazing. I can't wait to have the rest of the figure.

P1120908.jpg

P1120909.jpg

P1120910.jpg

P1120911.jpg

P1120897.jpg

P1120898.jpg

P1120903.jpg

P1120904.jpg

P1120916.jpg

P1120915.jpg

Wow great update Brady, I'm loving the BRJ and Rango! :rock :clap

Holy ****, ZDT was AMAZING. I'm actually speechless, easily the best movie of 2012 (or 2013?) and instantly going in my top 10 all time favourite films list.

ZDT deserves every oscar that they've been nominated for, plus if Jessica Chastain doesn't win Best Actress then I'll go ape ****! :lol :panic:

I'm a big fan of the SEALs and the Bin Laden hunt has always been a big interest of mine since 9/11 (I was in Grade 7 at the time so it's really grown with me over the years). Obviously there are tons of conspiracy theories but I've always believed that they killed the dirty SOB just like they said they did. And if you guys believe that too then you'll thoroughly enjoy this film! :D

The last 30 minutes of the film are beyond intense (that's all I'll say)... but I was in a cold sweat, I couldn't even move :lol

Back