1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why no one has tried to make a diecast scar rifle, I was talking to a friend and we both have snapped that damn barrel multiple times.

I wonder why no one has tried to make a diecast scar rifle, I was talking to a friend and we both have snapped that damn barrel multiple times.
Snapped mine on day 1 as well.

Wait, so this coat has turned out crap? Damn, I PO'd in full and have since decided I should probably sell KM Bats before InArt or JND get around to him. I also have the DafToys coat so will just throw them all in as added incentve.

Snapped mine on day 1 as well.

Wait, so this coat has turned out crap? Damn, I PO'd in full and have since decided I should probably sell KM Bats before InArt or JND get around to him. I also have the DafToys coat so will just throw them all in as added incentve.
The tailoring looks fine,but with out the weathering, it doesnt stand out on its own.

Is there pics of the production one?
455574003_437910932629978_7659467677454577895_n.jpg
456025938_8213621095389926_8965828728883128702_n.jpg

I don’t know, coat is looking pretty good to me.

Edit: Nevermind, the coat was weathered.

IMG_6173.png
IMG_6166.png

Last edited:
I asked for a clip of the coat out the box. Could be weathered more but doesn’t look bad. The tailoring is nice.

IMG_6194.jpeg
IMG_6193.jpeg
IMG_6195.jpeg
IMG_6196.jpeg

Went ahead and paid off the TOPO coat pre-order , decided I still like how it's made .
Hope I don't have to try and weather it once it arrives .
Contemplating ordering TOPO TP017 1/6 Scale Cowl sculpt - Sand version

Went ahead and paid off the TOPO coat pre-order , decided I still like how it's made .
Hope I don't have to try and weather it once it arrives .
Contemplating ordering TOPO TP017 1/6 Scale Cowl sculpt - Sand version

I keep seeing more pics and it’s not bad, it could def be weathered more but not a deal breaker. Still way better than my stock 2.0 one. Comes in on Monday hopefully.

I have the sand version sculpt on PO, now if that one flops at production, I’ll for sure be canceling.

I’m also interested if anyone has tips on weathering. Heard something about rubbing alcohol on it but I’m not sure.

Back