Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/B]

Thats exactly why justice league 2 would do better then Captain America 4 or any other marvel/disney project. Thats all they do now- its all agenda and pandering with them. Zack inclusion feels organic marvels feel forced and disingenuous

I somewhat agree but don't you think agenda and pandering is what sells these days?

It's all politics and what is popular at the moment. Obvious inclusion and PC is the order of the day

For what it's worth Marvel has really turned me off recently with how heavy-handed its inclusion is. I no longer feel like they try to tell great stories as opposed to telling inclusive stories. There's nothing wrong with inclusive stories may I add, it's how its done that's the problem.

I don't feel like you can get stories from Phase 1 or 2 anymore, in fact I'd argue you wouldn't be able to get Iron Man 1 or 2 in todays world. Marvel has become too big and popular like Star Wars now where the public sphere has too much influence on the stories and creations.

I think there's a way to include modern day politics and inclusiveness, but I don't think a lot of big franchises have found the key to implementing them non heavy-handed.

For what it's worth Marvel has really turned me off recently with how heavy-handed its inclusion is. I no longer feel like they try to tell great stories as opposed to telling inclusive stories. There's nothing wrong with inclusive stories may I add, it's how its done that's the problem.

I don't feel like you can get stories from Phase 1 or 2 anymore, in fact I'd argue you wouldn't be able to get Iron Man 1 or 2 in todays world. Marvel has become too big and popular like Star Wars now where the public sphere has too much influence on the stories and creations.

I think there's a way to include modern day politics and inclusiveness, but I don't think a lot of big franchises have found the key to implementing them non heavy-handed.

The public sphere are the money makers, unfortunately they will pander to what puts them in a good light politically, to make the most money

To us it seems heavy handed, but they have countless writers and marketing people being paid millions to decide how to make more millions. Is a sign of the times

What movie is about female empowerment? Sucker punch?? No that is a film for men that want to see hot chicks kicking ass. If anything he has been accused of being misogynistic the polar opposite of woke lol

Not really. It?s a film about a woman fighting her male oppressors . She sees the men around her as controlling and she is taking back control. She wears the outfits to be free. Yes they are sexy outfits but still. The movie is about woman taking back power. Something you don?t seem to like

I’m going to save a ton of money on figures during the next MCU phase. I like a little testosterone in my collecting.

[...]

I think it's intended to be heavy-handed, dumbed down and anti-intellectual.

ZS said he still has his directors cut of SP that was never released.

G-Zeus.

tFwb3Dh.gif

I bet even his home family movies have a director's cut. Little Billy's 5 hour birth cut.

Back