Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67FC9354-3D5E-4922-A5A8-9B4B307DE9A0.jpeg
E2CD8D17-99A7-45F5-8F95-065BF68E74AA.jpeg

ZS latest interview holy crap lol:

"It was cool to do the Snyder Cut of Justice League and that was fun and everything. But Warner Bros still tortured me the whole time for whatever reason. I don't know why I'm such a pain in their ass because I'm not trying to be, honestly.

"I don't want to get in trouble either, but I'm not going to sit here and let them act like that and not… Look, they're the ones that have been aggressive, not me. I haven't done anything. Every day they'd turn around and do some weird passive-aggressive thing.

"So, I don't know. It's weird. But look, like I say, I had a great time making Justice League. I'm super glad I got to finish it."

Not really. It?s a film about a woman fighting her male oppressors . She sees the men around her as controlling and she is taking back control. She wears the outfits to be free. Yes they are sexy outfits but still. The movie is about woman taking back power. Something you don?t seem to like

Isnt she in a nut house? How does that equate to mail oppressors? Cause some of the orderlies were men? Sorry there is no deep message there, its just hot chicks in underwear kicking ass, his female equivalent of 300. Which is why some people hated it and he got labeled a misogynist

Isnt she in a nut house? How does that equate to mail opressors? Cause some of the orderlies were men? Sorry there is no deep message there, its just hot chicks in underwear kicking ass, his female equivalent of 300. Which is why some people hated it and he got labeled a misogynist

Did you not understand the premise? She was abused her whole life and took her power back. The message flew right over your head. I?m not even a Snyder fan and I saw what he was trying to do. She was locked up and abused by her male counterparts. She wanted to escape to a world where she was in control.

It?s not about hot chicks fighting

Did you not understand the premise? She was abused her whole life and took her power back. The message flew right over your head. I?m not even a Snyder fan and I saw what he was trying to do. She was locked up and abused by her male counterparts. She wanted to escape to a world where she was in control.

It?s not about hot chicks fighting

My point is he got labeled a misogynist after that film because people just saw hot chicks in underwear fighting. And i cited that movie cause He dont give a crap about wokeness- which is refreshing nowadays- so stop trying to spin ****. The deeper meaning or whatever was lost on most, personally i hated that movie so ya it was lost on me too- i dug the hot chicks though

Sorry Sky but he has labeled the movie just like ironwez described he said it was misunderstood for sexy girls being sexy just for the sole purpose of getting men horny and it wasn’t

Whatever Zach I got horny lol

But you are right that he was accused of being that.

My point is he got labeled a misogynist after that film because people just saw hot chicks in underwear fighting. And i cited that movie cause He dont give a crap about wokeness- which is refreshing nowadays- so stop trying to spin ****. The deeper meaning or whatever was lost on most, personally i hated that movie so ya it was lost on me too- i dug the hot chicks though

I?m not spinning anything little buddy. I?m just telling you it wasn?t hot chicks fighting. It was a girl power movie.
Also they didn?t wear underwear they wore scantily clad clothing. Also what you mean wokeness. He?s all about diversity. He says it all the time . He said he?s down for black Superman lol

Sorry Sky but he has labeled the movie just like ironwez described he said it was misunderstood for sexy girls being sexy just for the sole purpose of getting men horny and it wasn?t

Whatever I got horny lol

It dont matter what zack said its how the public interpreted that flick. He also said damage caused in avengers was worse then man of steel and also justified snapping zods neck. Regardless what i think, i know you do not agree with those two things. Directors defend their movies, well ones not named Josh Trank. What we are saying is not mutual exclusive- both can be true the deeper meaning of suck punch and how the gp interpreted it. Zack had to say stuff like that, to defend himself, he was being called a misogynist which was my point to begin with

The public may not have liked sucker punch back then but they definitely understand it now. So many video deep dives on what it represents

I think it's intended to be heavy-handed, dumbed down and anti-intellectual.

Popcorn for the masses! Good for those who like it, I prefer more naturalistic approaches that serve the story. Social commentary can be great if it serves the story, but if the story isn't that engaging for a myriad of reasons the very on-the-nose political commentary of the times doesn't make for a film able to be watched years down the line.

Oh well.

Back