Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean you liked his post without knowing the context so I guess you do you then
So Weird Weirdo GIF by The Woody Show

I genuinely like/expect a response.

I can't say the same for people telling me what I think and what I've done.
All I said was it wasn’t the best Batman when you said it was. Then you liked a post that said battidon had no growth/ was brooding throughout the entire film which lead me to believe you haven’t watch the film you kept saying you watched. It’s not that hard to understand really.

All I said was it wasn’t the best Batman when you said it was. Then you liked a post that said battidon had no growth/ was brooding throughout the entire film which lead me to believe you haven’t watch the film you kept saying you watched. It’s not that hard to understand really.
ironwez fighting the good fight defending pattison batman.

That's like me saying you haven't seen BvS because you like a post saying similar things.

I liked their comment because the last paragraph resonated with me.

I defended The Batman a few posts ago. My issues with The Batman have nothing to do with the acting or the arc he goes through.

That's like me saying you haven't seen BvS because you like a post saying similar things.

I defended The Batman a few posts ago. My issues with The Batman have nothing to do with the acting or the arc he goes through.
I think it was my post right?
I just didn't like pattison version of Batman. he spoke very low,very soft. sure he's young. but is this teenage batman then?

Last edited:

Ok see why didn’t t you just say that lol

For me, the character development of Bruce/Batman in The Batman is decent (if not a bit anemic) but it feels like it happens too fast, as if it’s shorhorned in at the end. YMMV, but to me it felt like it goes from him being fueled by rage and vengeance to turning on a dime and suddenly seeing the light to want to nurture society’s better angels so that the film can end on a hopeful note.

Last edited:
For me, the character development of Bruce/Batman in The Batman is decent (if not a bit anemic) but it feels like it happens was too fast, as if it’s shorhorned in at the end. YMMV, but to me it felt like it goes from him being fueled by rage and vengeance to turning on a dime and suddenly seeing the light to want to nurture society’s better angles so that the film can end on a hopeful note.
that's a much better way to put it yes.
it literally happens in the stadium at the end
in the flood

Watched Chapter One directors cut today. So much better!

So much more context. I'm generally not that keen on violence but it really helped here. The new opening was great. Noble is so sadistic. The fight in the barn was exactly what I was expecting in this cut. Way more scenes for Jimmy. Scenes from halfway in the 2nd PG-13 chapter in the middle of this one. The way the characters interact with each other is much more organic. Plot holes filled in. Lots of teeth missing from Noble at the end.

A few of the lines didn't work but a much better movie on the whole that should have been released that way the 1st time.

I see the reviews have been better too. Critic scores have doubled and tripled on Rotten Tomatoes. 72% and 76% audience scores.

7.5/8-10

Man, I’m really enjoying the Directors cuts.

They instantly both brought me back to the 80s sci-fi fantasy movie grunge but with much higher quality.

He messed up BIG TIME releasing those lame cuts first.

These director cuts are going to be cult hits in the future, I know my trash cinema.

The Seneschal Episode 2: The Mechanicus

I’m really enjoying the lore of this universe. This episode reveals more about the role of the myth of Issa and how it became a core component to the creation of the Mechanicus Militarium, aka the Jimmies. It also starts to flesh out a kind of mystic aspect in which certain individuals are gifted with a “seer” ability that, harnessed through a form of magic, gives them visions of the future and past as well. So it’s beginning to open up the mysticism of the mythos, sort of like the Jedi’s use of the Force.

I really hope we get a Part 3, I want to see this redeveloped more.

I feel a parallel between Rebel Moon and Amazon’s Rings of Power. Yes, Rebel Moon is arguably flawed and off to a rocky start. But it has good enough bones that I definitely want to see it grow and continue, to develop and mature. It’s like a newborn horse, lol.

Back