Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you not see the irony here?
lol coming from the guy who literally said it's the best batman is funny. Again if you don't want people to comment on a forum then make a safe space in the hub section or something.

emo because he's always brooding. never smiled. never nice to Alfred. never nice to Gordon or Catwoman. not heroic. always mopey. always upset. angry outbursts.

yes batman is dark and serious and angry. but he was always warm to Alfred. like I said. there's no difference between Bruce and batman with pattison. and that's because of his acting range. ( he ironically played a good Bruce Wayne in TENET)

affleck and bale were warm towards Alfred. and wonder woman. and Gordon. it was subtle but it was there. that's what makes batman interesting.
the point of becoming batman was to save people and scare the criminals. pattison didn't feel like the saving type.
again. Younger batman. If you knew Batman you'd kno in his early years he was a very angry very vengeful guy. The shows touched on this heavily. He was very mean towards Alfred and over the years soften up. This is how I can tell t800 didn't watch the movie also due to him liking the post.

At the end of the movie he grows to be more sympathetic towards the people of Gotham. it's called character delopment crows. He is meant to be that way and Catwoman is meant to bring out his human side. Which is why he softens up a bit and risk his life for her and gets upset when she leaves. So I don't know what movie you guys were watching but I already knew T800 didn't see the movie or kinda went in hating it.
The film is literally about the growth of a hero lol.

Branding People and acting like a pyscho isn't warm nor is being an alcholic and sleeping with random women each night. Not the character. Don't care if he lost robin. That's not who batman is.

In Batman Begins he acts like a brat and acts cold towards Alfred. He literally says "They aren't your family" So yes for younger Batman that is in character to be a very angry person who treats Alfrewad mean at first but then as he grows older he becomes better.

Part of the Batman character is not losing your humanity. it's the reason why his side characters are around like Robin and Alfred so that he gains control of his human self.

remember 2 year old Batman vs 20 something year old Batman.

Last edited:
lol coming from the guy who literally said it's the best batman is funny. Again if you don't want people to comment on a forum then make a safe space in the hub section or something.
That was me expressing my opinion in joking way. You are telling people their opinion is wrong.

That was me expressing my opinion in joking way. You are telling people their opinion is wrong.
buddy you weren't joking lol. Come on now. You were totally serious lol. Also if opnion or not i'm gonna just be like ....yeaaaaa no. I mean you are entitlkted to it. I'm still gonna question you on it.

im not gonna degrade you or be mean but I'm going to challege you on it cause that's what nerds who like these dolls do lol

again. Younger batman. If you knew Batman you'd kno in his early years he was a very angry very vengeful guy. The shows touched on this heavily. He was very mean towards Alfred and over the years soften up. This is how I can tell t800 didn't watch the movie also due to him liking the post.

At the end of the movie he grows to be more sympathetic towards the people of Gotham. it's called character delopment crows. He is meant to be that way and Catwoman is meant to bring out his human side. Which is why he softens up a bit and risk his life for her and gets upset when she leaves. So I don't know what movie you guys were watching but I already knew T800 didn't see the movie or kinda went in hating it.

Branding People and acting like a pyscho isn't warm nor is being an alcholic and sleeping with random women each night. Not the character. Don't care if he lost robin. That's not who batman is.

In Batman Begins he acts like a brat and acts cold towards Alfred. He literally says "They aren't your family" So yes for younger Batman that is in character to be a very angry person who treats Alfrewad mean at first but then as he grows older he becomes better.

Screenshot_20240809-120640~2.pngScreenshot_20240809-120652.png

My next question would be were you sleep or on your phone during the film? Cause ifyou watched or paid attention to the movie you'd know in the movie Batman literally grows as a character towards the ending. Theres a whole monolgue about it.
No, I was hoping it would be great.

I highly advise not getting hung up on the reasons another human being likes a post.

buddy you weren't joking lol. Come on now. You were totally serious lol. Also if opnion or not i'm gonna just be like ....yeaaaaa no. I mean you are entitlkted to it. I'm still gonna question you on it.

im not gonna degrade you or be mean but I'm going to challege you on it cause that's what nerds who like these dolls do lol
How do you know?

No, I was hoping it would be great.

I highly advise not getting hung up on the reasons another human being likes a post.
I mean you liked his post saying that Batman had no growth and didn't act like Batman and was cold towards alfred. So I assumed you read what he wrote before liking. I guess you just liked post that criticize the film without reading them. Got it.

Part of the Batman character is not losing your humanity. it's the reason why his side characters are around like Robin and Alfred so that he gains control of his human self.

I'm not saying you are right, your posts are pristine, they make much of sense.

but I was just saying that pattison doesn't have good range. your points are the valid points. I can visualize everything you said vividly. I can see your posts inside my head. but that's not the performance we got. pattison is a passive actor. I'm just saying someone like Nicholas Hoult would have been much much better at doing what you just saying .
Nicholas Hoult is miles better at range acting.

I'm not saying you are right, your posts are pristine, they make much of sense.

but I was just saying that pattison doesn't have good range. your points are the valid points. I can visualize everything you said vividly. I can see your posts inside my head. but that's not the performance we got. pattison is a passive actor. I'm just saying someone like Nicholas Hoult would have been much much better at doing what you just saying .
Nicholas Hoult is miles better at range acting.
So you're saying that the acting is what bothered you then? Ok. I mean I don't agree but I get it lol.

So your saying that the acting is what bothered you then? Ok. I mean I don't agree but I get it lol.
yeah from the very beginning I'm saying that pattison couldn't have a lot of range

in the twilight book Edward is also different but Pattinson did the same problem as Batman... no a lot of range.

yeah from the very beginning I'm saying that pattison couldn't have a lot of range

in the twilight book Edward is also different but Pattinson did the same problem as Batman... no a lot of range.
Idk. I mean Cedric and Edward are night and day. He was told to play this weird Vampire guy in Twilight and he did it. Like Edward in twilight is meant to be a weirdo right? Idk. In other films Pattison does alot better.

Ya know it's funny. I wish I could go back and time and tell some of the people who hated Twilight that Edward will be Batman in the future when Nolan Batman was at it's peak.

I mean you liked his post saying that Batman had no growth and didn't act like Batman and was cold towards alfred. So I assumed you read what he wrote before liking. I guess you just liked post that criticize the film without reading them. Got it.
That's it, guess again. It fails you every time but you do you.

my opinion on Zach Snyder is the exact same opinion as Paul WS Anderson,
amazing visual filmmakers... terrible writers...
exact same,

dawn of the dead, written by James Gunn, amazing. one of the best zombies movies ever made.
mortal Kombat, based on videogame. best videogames movie ever.
300 based on comics, amazing. incredible.
resident evil 1, semi based on games. one of the best movies.
watchmen. based on comics. amazing.

then they try to do their own thing ( even with IP properties) they try to tell their own stories, and it's awful.
sucker punch. army of dead. resident evil sequels. death races. 3musketeers.

when these two guys wrote their own things. its gets really awful.

Back