☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 79〗

Having some fun :)

dio8x.jpg

dio9.jpg

dio10.jpg

Great pictures. :clap

Going for the Batman Black & White Theme, Great Pic's; Sarvesh

That 1st shot really makes Harvey look icky. :yuck
Great shots Sarvesh. :duff

excellent pictures

i like them alot

Wow! Awesome set of pics! :clap

I always liked the black & white pics.

It was a big day today. Finally made up my mind and pre-ordered the RM-039 Tourbillon Aviation E6-B Flyback watch. Not related to statue collection but I do love collecting watches too. And this one is an ultimate grail for me. For the time I have just one pic to share but will post actual photos once I get it in my hand. The wait is going to be really painstaking as the deliveries are expected to start by mid 2013. :impatient::impatient:

rm039.png

Impressive. 1 of 30.

Your situation is impressive. Your security is probably as well. Bravo! Well done!

I can only imagine the value of your collection (statues, watches). I'm sure you have insurance, a security system, and hopefully live in a low crime area. Your wealth can be gauged by how much expendable income you have. Large income usually means good security.

I can only imagine the value of your collection (statues, watches). I'm sure you have insurance, a security system, and hopefully live in a low crime area. Your wealth can be gauged by how much expendable income you have. Large income usually means good security.

I guess there are many people here who have more vast and precious collection then what I have but have not heard anyone talking about some special security system for it. And insurance is pretty much a compulsion for any household in general and so is the security. Are you a finance guy?

Back