☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 79〗

No, just a collector like you. Nobody really. I'm sorry if I've offended you.

No, just a collector like you. Nobody really. I'm sorry if I've offended you.

No mate. I got bit confused not offended. As I mentioned never came across anyone talking about special security system for these collectibles. Plus you sounded bit serious about this whole stuff.

I am serious. The watch you are adding to collection is rare, valuable. I can only imagine, based on this watch what else is in just your watch collection, not to mention the statues and whatever else you have. I have extra insurance on my collectibles, just because thefts do happen. I'm just a security minded guy.

I am serious. The watch you are adding to collection is rare, valuable. I can only imagine, based on this watch what else is in just your watch collection, not to mention the statues and whatever else you have. I have extra insurance on my collectibles, just because thefts do happen. I'm just a security minded guy.

I just collect the stuff that I am passionate about and what I really love. Don't like buying just for the sake of it. And what ever there is in my collection, though limited in number but is very valuable to me. At the end of the day it is all hard earned and I am proud of it. Yes I do have insurance and security but nothing is specifically insured or specially secured. :)

so you must have a movado haha nice gets im sure that cost a couple a few dozen LS wolf predators

haha cool, some of my buddies that collect watches always talk movado so i thought you had one. i never realized the prices on those puppies put figure and statue collecting to shame haha.

congrats on your gets, id like to check out your watch collection if you have it posted somewhere

haha cool, some of my buddies that collect watches always talk movado so i thought you had one. i never realized the prices on those puppies put figure and statue collecting to shame haha.

congrats on your gets, id like to check out your watch collection if you have it posted somewhere

Precisely because of the prices you can't keep buying these things at the same rate as statues. So I just buy only the ones that really really appeal to me. As a result I just have couple of watches in my watch collection for the time. Raymond Weil Nabucco and Hublot King Power F1 Ceramic edition. Haven't posted pics anywhere but would be nice to post them in here since watches are also collection. :)

sweet cant wait to see pics

sweet cant wait to see pics

Here you go...

37435440.jpg

50280996.jpg

69452023.jpg

beautiful pieces man

and that case is very very cool, im assuming it came with the watch or did you purchase it separately?

also you have a lot of icons on your toolbar haha, im a minimalist so that drives me to the wall lol

anywho thanks for posting, as a collector i can appreciate the beauty in those pieces. i remember i used to have the watch that controled tvs and i though i was so cool

beautiful pieces man

and that case is very very cool, im assuming it came with the watch or did you purchase it separately?

also you have a lot of icons on your toolbar haha, im a minimalist so that drives me to the wall lol

anywho thanks for posting, as a collector i can appreciate the beauty in those pieces. i remember i used to have the watch that controled tvs and i though i was so cool

The box comes with the watch. :)

Yeah and my dock is pretty crowded as I like to access the stuff that I use the most quickly. :monkey1

And thank you for appreciating. Even I had that watch. If I remember it was a Casio infrared watch with built in remote and calculator. I used to pester my mom by changing TV channels when she used to watch the TV. It was pretty bratty of me to do so. Good old days. :)

yeah i used to do that at the doctors office or any electronic store it was so much fun to see people turn around trying to find out who did that. that said im glad i got addicted to collecting toys not watches

watch a superb taste, my friend ;)

yeah i used to do that at the doctors office or any electronic store it was so much fun to see people turn around trying to find out who did that. that said im glad i got addicted to collecting toys not watches

Yeah kidding around and pulling pranks like these were totally in during that time.

Great taste.

Thank you GW. :duff

watch a superb taste, my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend. :duff

I have a friend who collects watches too. Very nice piece and congrats on an awesome purchase!

Congrats on the new Statues,

but my friend, this is mind blowing , just two watches in your collection and now this simply Amazing Richard Milles piece !!!!!!,

WOW

I like watches, and your Hublot and now this RM are great pieces, Major congrats my Friend :duff

Here you go...

50280996.jpg

It was a big day today. Finally made up my mind and pre-ordered the RM-039 Tourbillon Aviation E6-B Flyback watch.

rm039.png

A simply awesome watch!! CONGRATS!! :duff

I bet it costs more than my girlfriend's car :D

Back