☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 79〗

i think it costs a car and a house with some change to buy a legendary wolverine

Congrats on the new Statues,

but my friend, this is mind blowing , just two watches in your collection and now this simply Amazing Richard Milles piece !!!!!!,

WOW

I like watches, and your Hublot and now this RM are great pieces, Major congrats my Friend :duff

Thanks a lot bro for those kind words. Some day I will have a proper watch collection like the statues. :pray:

A simply awesome watch!! CONGRATS!! :duff

I bet it costs more than my girlfriend's car :D

:lol:lol Many thanks Sergui. I don't want to think of the price :lol

i think it costs a car and a house with some change to buy a legendary wolverine

:lol:lol The official price is not yet out and will be confirmed in 2013. :)

so are you planning to take it up in the air as soon as you get it?

You have an amazing watch collection. RM-039 is quite the show piece and expensive!:google

What're you a bollywood superstar? Is that you SRK??:lol

You have an amazing watch collection. RM-039 is quite the show piece and expensive!:google

What're you a bollywood superstar? Is that you SRK??:lol

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I am just a passionate guy.

Yeah but it would have been cool if I was SRK, I could have bought all the 30 pieces of this RM 039 and would have gifted them to my family and friends :):)

Small changes to the IM setup...

iron8.jpg

I like how they're just chillin'. Like, "Yo, wassup?"

Nice Setup, very cool my Friend :duff

Very cool pics for nice setup my friend ;)

Always Enjoy Tweeking my Collection and I see you do also my Friend, Looks Grerats

Nice Setup, very cool my Friend :duff

Thanks bud. :duff

Very nice she looks real:hi5:

Thanks Nava. :duff

Very cool pics for nice setup my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend. :hi5:

Always Enjoy Tweeking my Collection and I see you do also my Friend, Looks Grerats

Yeah tweaking is fun and I thoroughly enjoy it. Thanks for your kind words Colossus. :duff

That's a dope watch....:eek

Thanks bud. :duff

Great watch! I also love moving the collection around almost makes if feel new out of the box all over again:clap

Great watch! I also love moving the collection around almost makes if feel new out of the box all over again:clap

Thanks Darth. :duff

You have a watch that cost 23,995.00 and you don't have any security? Damn bro, where do you live? I'll be right over. :lol

I do have security and insurance but as a whole ('contents' to be specific which covers a lot of items). But no private personnel following me everywhere I go. :monkey1:monkey1

I know next to nothing about watches but hey if you like it and it's worth it to your enjoyment then :hi5:

I did the anime girl though, great curves indeed.

You have a watch that cost 23,995.00 and you don't have any security? Damn bro, where do you live? I'll be right over. :lol

That's the price of this watch? Holy ____! :panic::panic::horror My girl could buy more than 3 of her cars for this LOL :lol:lol

Back