☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 79〗

I collect HT from before. Actually I started off with HT then moved up to PFs. And just Lara Croft and Dutch on PO at the moment. :)

Skaar ?? what abt Predator Stuff?

those two sideshow pieces side by side is like kookoo for cocopuffs...

killer...awesome setup sarvesh! I would love to work out a display like that some day soon!

maybe you could lend your services? haha :hi5:

Small changes to the IM setup...

iron8.jpg

those two sideshow pieces side by side is like kookoo for cocopuffs...

killer...awesome setup sarvesh! I would love to work out a display like that some day soon!

maybe you could lend your services? haha :hi5:

Many thanks Aaron. Would be my pleasure to help you with your display. Just PM when you need me. :duff

Pure Ironman Goodness happening on those shelfs; Sarvesh, Man you take Great Pic's

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 90〗

Nice to see a new organized Blue-ray section.
I especially like the ARH Studios cleo on the side of it!
Did you know there were only 3 more left from Sideshow?
There will be no more produced, now to the other ladies
Stay tuned, next weekend I will be going to ARH Studios and will have news and pictures of the new ladies.

Nice to see a new organized Blue-ray section.
I especially like the ARH Studios cleo on the side of it!
Did you know there were only 3 more left from Sideshow?
There will be no more produced, now to the other ladies
Stay tuned, next weekend I will be going to ARH Studios and will have news and pictures of the new ladies.

Thanks Alex. And that is a great news. Very much interested to check what new ladies will be coming soon. :duff

Great Update; Sarvesh and the Popeye Dio, Sweet!

Thank you Colossus. I love the Popeye dio. It is tiny but really well detailed. :)

Great update my friend. I see you have the Over The Top movie. It's one of my favs! Also, the Simpsons at the movies dio is looking pretty sweet.

Great update my friend. I see you have the Over The Top movie. It's one of my favs! Also, the Simpsons at the movies dio is looking pretty sweet.

Thanks bud. Yeah I like that movie too. And the Simpsons dio is my favorite. Have few other Sipmsons collection which I still need to make place for. :)

Nice update, cleopatra looks great, I still waiting form my Thor, Almost a year :gah::gah::gah::gah:

Back