☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 79〗

Small changes to the IM setup...

iron8.jpg

Very nice setup my friend. :hi5:

Thinkin of addin the other 1/6th IMs too...

:yess: and the Mark III in your picture is pumped too!

:lol

You have the F1 watch?
Are you an F1 fan or the fan of the watch?

Amazing watch collection, Amin Ko would be proud!

I know next to nothing about watches but hey if you like it and it's worth it to your enjoyment then :hi5:

I did the anime girl though, great curves indeed.

Thank you Drakul. I really need to setup my anime display soon. I have a few good curvaceous pieces :wink1::wink1:

That's the price of this watch? Holy ____! :panic::panic::horror My girl could buy more than 3 of her cars for this LOL :lol:lol

:lol:lol

Very nice setup my friend. :hi5:

:yess: and the Mark III in your picture is pumped too!

:lol

:lol:lol Yeah he is all pumped up. Thanks bud. :duff

You have the F1 watch?
Are you an F1 fan or the fan of the watch?

Amazing watch collection, Amin Ko would be proud!

Yeah that is the King Power F1 Ceramic edition. It was launched for the Chinese GP in 2011. I am pretty much only into F1 when it comes to sports. :)

Thank you for appreciating Alex. :duff

I´m also a Big F1 fan, and also Watch Fan :duff !

I´m also a Big F1 fan, and also Watch Fan :duff !

Great to know that bud. Now we can discuss F1 stats for the on going season. Whom are you supporting? Or who is your favorite F1 driver? And also which team?

I am totally a Schumi fan. He is a LEGEND! And Ferrari is my favorite team. :)

Great to know that bud. Now we can discuss F1 stats for the on going season. Whom are you supporting? Or who is your favorite F1 driver? And also which team?

We are on the Same team, Ferrari Rocks, GO, Alonso, GO !, also fan of shumi, and I also supporting Checo Perez :wink1:, a future Ferrari driver?, I hope so !

We are on the Same team, Ferrari Rocks, GO, Alonso, GO !, also fan of shumi, and I also supporting Checo Perez :wink1:, a future Ferrari driver?, I hope so !

For some reason I prefer Massa over Alonso. I basically find Lewis and Alonso to be just very very lucky Amateurs. There are really better drivers than these 2 pricks. Vettel was impressive and much better from before. Even Kimi was really good. He is showing some great performance in Lotus given his recent return to F1 from Rally. And speculation are pretty hot over Perez as the future Ferrari driver. Would be much better to have him in place of Alonso.

And the new guy Grosjean is a complete RETARD. Wish I could abuse him but language filter is stopping me from doing so. He screwed up Schumi's race in Malaysia by driving like a total jerk. And on top he was smiling for the camera after he went back to the pits. How idiot and numb skull a person can be. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I just saw an episode of Top Gear with Schumacher as the guest, pretending to be the Stig. He got the biggest applause I've ever heard on the show.

I used to watch F1 in the 90s on Sunday back in the Hakkinen/Schumi days.
I haven't followed anything in years though.

:lol:lol I will be on a tight budget by then. So will have to cut down on trips. :lol

here's some ideas to help you test that baby up in the air

1. do a kickstarter video

2. write it off as a business trip

3. sell your plasma

4. put your money for the watch on a cd and use the interests to pay for the trip

i mean you just have to test that baby once you get it.

Really cool custom diorama for Dark Knight.

Thanks Darth. :duff

I do have security and insurance but as a whole ('contents' to be specific which covers a lot of items). But no private personnel following me everywhere I go. :monkey1:monkey1

Well, you should. You need a very large fellow who will act without prejudice.

:lecture

That's the price of this watch? Holy ____! :panic::panic::horror My girl could buy more than 3 of her cars for this LOL :lol:lol

Yep, some stores have it priced higher.

I just saw an episode of Top Gear with Schumacher as the guest, pretending to be the Stig. He got the biggest applause I've ever heard on the show.

I used to watch F1 in the 90s on Sunday back in the Hakkinen/Schumi days.
I haven't followed anything in years though.

Yeah I remember that episode of Top Gear. It was nice. There was so much gossip over it and people were saying that Schumi is the real Stig from before and it was finally revealed in the show.

Also Hakkinen/Schumi days were great. I remember Schumi had a major crash and couldn't race for the entire season and Hakkinen to the Championship then. F1 was fun then. Now I feel there are too many rules and restrictions which are making the sport a bit dull.

here's some ideas to help you test that baby up in the air

1. do a kickstarter video

2. write it off as a business trip

3. sell your plasma

4. put your money for the watch on a cd and use the interests to pay for the trip

i mean you just have to test that baby once you get it.

:lol:lol I will follow these steps before I get the baby in my hand.

Really cool custom diorama for Dark Knight.

Many thanks mate. :duff

Well, you should. You need a very large fellow who will act without prejudice.

:lecture

Yep, some stores have it priced higher.

:lol Very large Private Personnel :lol

Also Hakkinen/Schumi days were great. I remember Schumi had a major crash and couldn't race for the entire season and Hakkinen to the Championship then. F1 was fun then. Now I feel there are too many rules and restrictions which are making the sport a bit dull.

Yeah those were fun days, I've also heard that F1 kinda sucks these days. It's a shame.

you even collect HT now? any po lately?

you even collect HT now? any po lately?

I collect HT from before. Actually I started off with HT then moved up to PFs. And just Lara Croft and Dutch on PO at the moment. :)

Back