☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not build it myself. I just designed it and got it made from a cabinet maker. Material is wood and steel. As far as cost goes, it really depends what kind of design it is, how big and how much material will be required. But if you are looking to build something similar to mine with respect to dimension and material, you are looking at $15k.

Ok thanks for the info! :hi5:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 149〗

Ok thanks for the info! :hi5:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

You are welcome
23lo1vr.gif

Great shot, Sarv.

Even with just a simple cut out, it looks cool. One of Sideshow's nicer pieces.

Thanks a lot mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Many thanks Alex. I haven't started playing the game yet. Probably this Sunday. But it is going to be awesome as always. Loved playing all the previous releases as it is. What about you? Are you into this game as well?

Thank you very much Al. Always a pleasure to have your comments.
23lo1vr.gif

Not much time but I want to! Halo 4 for now.
The toy sculpt looks good, I may go after this set
Can't wait to go kick some Brit butt :) oh sorry! If I offended anyone :peace

WOW, Lara looks pretty =)

The Assassin's Creed display is looking fantastic and the glasses on the Lara croft statue is a very nice touch! :clap

Not much time but I want to! Halo 4 for now.
The toy sculpt looks good, I may go after this set
Can't wait to go kick some Brit butt :) oh sorry! If I offended anyone :peace

:lol:lol Feel free :wink1:

WOW, Lara looks pretty =)

Thanks mate.
23lo1vr.gif

The Assassin's Creed display is looking fantastic and the glasses on the Lara croft statue is a very nice touch! :clap

Many thanks bud. Hopefully I will be able to get them custom made.

Never played the game but it is one of the best costume designs and this shelf is beyond epic. Always love you pics and the time you put into the presentation details. Beautiful!:clap

Thank you very much for the kind words mate.
23lo1vr.gif

That is an incredible Assasins Creed shelf! :horror Can't wait till I have some time to pick up and play AC3...

Question for you - If I didn't play any of the games between 2 & 3 (revelations, brotherhood etc.) sis I miss any important story relevant to 3?

That is an incredible Assasins Creed shelf! :horror Can't wait till I have some time to pick up and play AC3...

Question for you - If I didn't play any of the games between 2 & 3 (revelations, brotherhood etc.) sis I miss any important story relevant to 3?

Thanks a lot MM for the compliments.

Answer - Perhaps IMO you should play from part 1. I remember starting off with part 2 directly but my friend recommended that I should start from the beginning. And the recommendation was well worth it. So assuming you have played 1, you should continue with 2 & 3.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks a lot MM for the compliments.

Answer - Perhaps IMO you should play from part 1. I remember starting off with part 2 directly but my friend recommended that I should start from the beginning. And the recommendation was well worth it. So assuming you have played 1, you should continue with 2 & 3.
23lo1vr.gif

Ok, I played 1 & 2, just not the games that came between 2 & 3 like 'Relevations' and 'Brotherhood' so I just want to make sure 3 will make sense to me. :)

Back